Seville Kayak Rental
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Enjoy the breathtaking views of Seville in a fun and original way with a two-hour kayak charter on the Guadalquivir River. Choose from a fleet of double or single kayaks and enjoy an unforgettable experience with your friends or family paddling down Seville's extensive river.
From your paddle canoe contemplate historical monuments such as the Torre del Oro, the Isabel II bridge and many more.
- Discover Seville from another perspective aboard a kayak for about two hours on the extensive Guadalquivir River .
- Climb aboard a single or double paddle canoe and navigate Seville at your own pace, without depending on anyone else.
- See popular attractions such as La Torre Sevilla, the Triana Bridge, and the Torre del Oro, among others.
- The kayakrental includes paddle, life jacket and a watertight bottle on board .
- Kayak hire including paddle, lifejacket and watertight boat on board in case you need to take things with you.
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Explore some of Seville's top attractions aboard a kayak on the Guadalquivir River. Away from the hustle and bustle of the crowds, hire a paddle canoe for around two hours and navigate the expansive river and enjoy incredible panoramic views of the city. Climb aboard a double or single canoe with your life jacket and a watertight bottle on board and enjoy this experience with family or friends.
Sink for a few hours into Seville's extensive river and enjoy the incredible views of the famous Isabel II Bridge, better known as the Triana Bridge. This popular bridge is one of the most emblematic places in the city and was declared a National Historic Monument on 13th April 1976. Enjoy the incredible views of Spain's oldest iron bridge and fall in love with the sights of the Triana neighbourhood.
Head to other tourist attractions and head to the historic Torre del Oro (Gold Tower) where you can get a closer look at this symbol of the city that served as a watchtower. Take in the beauty of the city from the waters of the Guadalquivir and admire La Torre Sevilla, the tallest building in the city. From your canoe you will be able to contemplate this skyscraper of the city of Seville, an office tower 180 metres high, located on the Isla de la Cartuja.
In this sport and tourist activity you will see the concrete bridge of San Telmo. From your seat you will pass along the famous Betis street and you will be able to contemplate its old houses with tall, narrow and colourful facades along the Seville river.
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Seville
Seville Alcazar, Cathedral and Giralda guided tour
Seville Flamenco Show in Casa de la Memoria
Seville Cathedral and Giralda Tickets
White Villages and Ronda Day Trip from Seville
Seville Flamenco Show in Museo del Baile Flamenco
Seville Alcazar Guided Tour
Seville Alcazar Tickets
Cordoba and Carmona Day Trip from Seville
Seville Cathedral Guided Tour
Granada Day Trip from Seville with Alhambra Tickets