Seville Alcazar Guided Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Take a guided tour of the Alcázar of Seville and discover a magnificent monument declared a World Heritage Site in 1987. The tour lasts approximately 1 hour and a half and you will be accompanied by an expert local guide who will tell you the history of this marvellous complex.
The ticket includes a wireless audio system so you can hear the guide clearly throughout the tour. It also includes priority access and guaranteed queue-free service.
- Get to know the Alcazar of Seville in depth on a guided tour accompanied by an expert local guide.
- Access to the complex with priority access and no waiting time.
- At the end of the visit, take the opportunity to visit the gardens at your own pace.
- Entrance to the Royal Alcazar of Seville
- Guided tour of approximately 1.5 hours
- Expert local guide
- Headphones to listen to the guide
Select participants and date
What to expect
Step inside the Real Alcázar of Seville on a guided tour that will take you back in time to learn about its history and the history of those who lived there. During the approximately one and a half hour tour, an expert local guide will take you to the most emblematic corners of the place, such as the famous Patio de las Doncellas.
The picturesque Patio de las Doncellas is the place that the ladies of the time used for their enjoyment and entertainment. There you will discover the ponds that reflect the intricate Mudejar plasterwork for which the Real Alcázar of Seville is known.
The origins of the Real Alcázar of Seville date back to the early Middle Ages, although some areas of Islamic art have survived and are impressive for their delicacy. You will see that Mudejar and Gothic art predominate , although later Renaissance and Baroque elements were added.
This is a group activity and, to ensure that you can hear the guide clearly at all times, you will be given wireless headphones on arrival. In addition, the ticket includes priority access with no queuing.
Once the tour is over, you can stay inside the grounds and finish exploring the gardens on your own.