Seville Jewish Quarter Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Discover one of the most authentic quarters of the city with this tour of the Jewish quarter of Seville. An expert local guide will accompany you throughout the tour and will explain, first hand, all the information of interest at each emblematic point of the itinerary.
The tour takes place in a group and on foot, going through the heart of Seville for approximately 2 hours . You will have enough time to get to know in depth the 2000 years of history of the Jewish quarter of Seville and pass by the emblematic places of the area.
- Delve into the history of Seville's Jewish quarter on a walking tour of approximately 2 hours.
- Learn first-hand information from the expert local guide who will accompany you.
- Visit one of the most charming areas of the city in a complete and interesting itinerary designed for the whole family.
- Tour of the Jewish quarter of Seville of approximately 2 hours
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Travel back in time on this tour of Seville's Jewish quarter. Throughout the tour, which lasts approximately 2 hours, you will travel through 2000 years of events among the most authentic streets of the city.
An expert local guide will accompany you throughout the tour to provide you with all the essential information at each of the tour's emblematic stops. Take the opportunity to learn more about the history of the Jewish people in Seville.
The Jewish quarter is separated from the city by a wall. Venture inside Seville's most charming area and wander among the many historic corners and other tourist attractions:
- Patio de Banderas
- Susona Square
- Hospital and Plaza de los Venerables
- Alfaro Square
- Santa Cruz Square
- Church of Santa María la Blanca
This is an entertaining and very enjoyable tour, ideal for the whole family. Both adults and children can enjoy a pleasant stroll while learning more about the past and present of the Jewish quarter in Seville.
Departure and Return
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Seville
Seville Alcazar, Cathedral and Giralda guided tour
Seville Flamenco Show in Casa de la Memoria
Seville Cathedral and Giralda Tickets
White Villages and Ronda Day Trip from Seville
Seville Flamenco Show in Museo del Baile Flamenco
Seville Alcazar Guided Tour
Seville Alcazar Tickets
Cordoba and Carmona Day Trip from Seville
Seville Cathedral Guided Tour
Granada Day Trip from Seville with Alhambra Tickets