Costa Blanca Downhill Bike Ride from Benidorm
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Thanks to this booking, you will have the opportunity to go downhill cycling on the Costa Blanca. In this activity that lasts about seven hours and in groups of about 16 people, a minibus will take you from Benidorm to the top of Mount Aitana with a local guide for a one hour trip.
Once at the top, you will get on your bike to start the descent. During this ride, where you will be provided with bottled water along the way, you will enjoy incredible panoramic views. You'll pass through some of Spain's coastal towns, such as Penáguila and Alcoleja.
- See some of the best views of the Costa Blanca on this downhill bike ride.
- Enjoy this activity with a local guide, which lasts around seven hours and groups of around 16 people are allowed.
- Pass through beautiful Spanish coastal villages such as Penáguila and Alcobeja on your descent from the top of Mount Aitana, which you will climb by minibus.
- Don't worry about transport during this experience, as it includes bus travel to and from the centre of Benidorm.
- Local guide
- Transfer to the summit of Mount Aitana by minibus from Benidorm
Select participants and date
Step by Step
See spectacular views of the Costa Blanca on this downhill bike tour. In this activity that lasts around seven hours and in groups of around 16 people, a local guide will show you the beauty and history of this place. You will climb to the top of Mount Aitana in a minibus and from there, you will sit on a bike to start the tour. Don't worry about the transfer from Benidorm, as a vehicle will take you from some of the hotels in the city centre.
You'll arrive at Monte Aitana from the centre of Benidorm on a minibus journey that takes around an hour. During the transfer, a local guide will give you a live narration of the points of interest you will pass by and the route you will take on your descent.
Once on Mount Aitana, you will be given a bicycle and a helmet, which you must wear, to begin your experience. This activity is suitable for all ages and no previous experience is necessary. During the descent, whose route will also be guided, you will stop at different points and the minibus will accompany the group, in case any of the passengers wants to get off the bike.
Bottled water will be available for refreshment. In addition, one of the stops will be at a restaurant, although lunch is not included in the booking.
In total, the route is 38 kilometres long, and you'll stop off at different villages, such as Penáguila and Alcoleja. These are perfect spots to admire the beauty of the Spanish coastal towns.
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Benidorm
Benidorm Terra Natura Tickets
Benidorm Aqua Natura Tickets
Benidorm Terra Mítica Tickets
Benidorm Guided Tour
Benidorm Palace Show Tickets
Benidorm Segway Tour
Benidorm Jet Ski Tour
Guadalest and Algar Waterfalls Day Trip from Benidorm
Valencia Day Trip from Benidorm
Coast and Cave of Skulls Day Trip from Benidorm