Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Sandboarding, Fire Show and Dinner in Dubai
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
If you want a great experience in the desert of Dubai, this is the activity for you. In approximately six hours, you can enjoy this excursion a few kilometres from the economic capital of the United Arab Emirates. You'll be driven through the dunes in an air-conditioned off-road vehicle . You'll also have the chance to enjoy the incredible views with a camel ride and sandboarding, an activity in which you ride down sandy terrain on a board.
After these activities, you'll also have time to relax. You'll be amazed by the fire show, as well as henna tattoos for the women, an ink that fades after a few days. You will also have the opportunity to sit with the desert Bedouins, while wearing traditional dress, for a delicious buffet with unlimited refreshments.
- There are numerous activities on the Dubai desert tour, such as off-road dune bashing, camel riding and sand boarding.
- A car will pick you up from your hotel in Dubai and take you back after the experience, which lasts about 6 hours.
- This experience includes unlimited refreshments, as well as a henna tattoo activity for the women. You will also enjoy a fire show and an amazing traditional Bedouin dinner.
- Transfer to and from the hotel
- Off-road dune tour with an off-road vehicle
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Traditional Bedouin dinner
Select participants and date
Step by Step
With this experience, which lasts about six hours, you will have the opportunity to ride in an air-conditioned off-road vehicle in the Dubai desert. In a 30-minute drive, you will experience the thrill of driving through the desert dunes with an experienced driver. To get to the place where the activity will take place, a vehicle will pick you up and take you back to your hotel in Dubai.
Your experience includes a camel ride, from where you can take great photos of the views. You will also have the opportunity to go sandboarding on the desert sands, should you wish to do so.
To quench your thirst with these activities, you will be offered unlimited refreshments during the experience. Also included in the experience is a fire show, which you can enjoy sitting in traditional Bedouin clothing, i.e. of the desert dwellers, as well as henna tattoos, for women only.
After these six hours, during which you will also see the incredible sunset from the desert, you will have a large buffet dinner, with the possibility to order vegetarian dishes.