Dubai Burj Khalifa Level 124, 125 and 148 Tickets
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
Get the most privileged view of Dubai by climbing to the 124th, 125th and 148th floors of the Burj Khalifa building, the tallest tower in the world.
You can see the breathtaking city from a maximum height of 555 metres and enter the Sky observation deck on the 148th floor, while at 124 and 125, at 452 metres, you will enjoy the At the Top observation deck, while sampling a delicious Arabic coffee with snacks.
- See the Burj Khalifa building, the tallest tower in the world.
- Access the 124th, 125th and 148th floors and view the city from the Sky and At the Top observation decks.
- Discover the history behind Dubai and its most famous skyscraper with the guided introduction during the ascent
- Get exclusive skip-the-line access and optional one-way transfer from your hotel
- Entrance fees to the Burj Khalifa building in Dubai
- Exclusive queue-free access to 124th, 125th and 148th floors
- Aperitif and Arabic coffee
- Private pick-up from hotels in Dubai (optional)
Select participants and date
What to expect
See the natural and engineering wonders of Dubai when you purchase these tickets to the Burj Khalifa building, known for being the tallest in the world at 828 metres.
You'll get exclusive access to the 124th and 125th floors of the skyscraper, where you'll see the UAE's most luxurious metropolis from the At the Top observation deck.
There you'll have the opportunity to peer through telescopes to pinpoint the most impressive areas of the city, which is currently home to some 3 million people.
And to ensure you have the most enjoyable trip, tickets are available with skip-the-line access, so you can avoid the long lines that sometimes form to visit the observation decks.
The experience takes on a whole new dimension when you ascend a further 23 floors to the 148th floor and are dazzled by the Sky viewing platform, which gives you the most spectacular view of Dubai from above.
From here, you'll stand some 555 metres above the building's floor plan, which is inspired by the Hymenocallis flower, giving it an aesthetic beauty designed to honour the region's characteristic flora.
At the top, you will enjoy a rich Arab coffee and snacks that will introduce you to the culture of the area through its typical gastronomy.
During the ascent, a multimedia presentation will introduce you to the history of the building and the city. You'll be amazed by the tower's innovative lift, which can travel at 36 km per hour, making it one of the fastest elevators in the world.
There is also an optional one-way transfer from your hotel if you choose the alternative, which you can enjoy from any hotel in the city of Dubai.