Andalucia, Toledo and Caceres 6 Day-Trip from Madrid
About this activity
Join this 6 days tour to Andalusia, Caceres and Toledo from Madrid. Enjoy 5 nights accommodation and 5 breakfasts included in this experience. Plus, an expert guide will accompany you throughout the trip as you learn about the history of these historically important regions of Spain.
You will be provided with transport to and from Madrid and entrance to some of the most emblematic monuments in Spain: the Alhambra in Granada, the Mosque of Cordoba and the Cathedral of Seville, iconic sites and the greatest exponents of religion and culture in our country.
- Explore Andalusia, Cáceres and Toledo on this excursion from Madrid, which includes return transport and expert guide.
- Accommodation for 5 nights and 5 breakfasts included.
- Also included are entrance tickets to explore in depth 3 of our country's most beloved and highly rated monuments: the Mosque of Cordoba, the Cathedral of Seville and the Alhambra in Granada.
- 6 day tour to Andalusia, Cáceres and Toledo from Madrid
- Guided tour in Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo
- Professional guide
- 5 nights accommodation
What to expect
Don't miss the opportunity to join this complete experience which consists of a 6-day excursion to Andalusia, Cáceres and Toledo from Madrid. During your stay in Andalusia you will visit Granada, Seville and Cordoba. You will also have included an entrance ticket to the 3 most emblematic monuments of each of these cities:
- The Alhambra in Granada: ancient palatine city and seat of the court of the Nasrid Kingdom. This monumental and palatial complex is made up of a series of palaces, gardens and fortresses that also served as the Castilian royal residence.
- Seville Cathedral: the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. The imposing vaults, the bell tower, the Orange Tree courtyard and its iconography make it a unique religious temple.
- Mosque of Cordoba: considered the most important monument in the Islamic West. In addition to its obvious Umayyad style, the architecture also includes Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance influences.
Also included are 5 nights' accommodation, 5 breakfasts and a shuttle service to and from Madrid, to make your experience as comfortable as possible. In addition, a professional guide will accompany you all the time while providing you with interesting information about the sites you will see and the monuments you will visit.
Toledo, capital of the autonomous region of Castilla-La Mancha, was the capital of the Visigothic Kingdom and is known as the City of 3 Cultures, due to the influence of Arab, Jewish and Christian culture and architecture. On the other hand, there is Cáceres, a monumental city in Extremadura and characteristic for its fortified castles and medieval buildings.
Other activities in Madrid
Madrid Prado Museum Tickets
San Lorenzo de El Escorial Guided Tour
Toledo Day Trip from Madrid with Cathedral Guided Tour
Avila and Segovia Day Trip from Madrid
Madrid Prado Museum Guided Tour
Madrid Mysteries and Legends Tour
Madrid Flamenco Show in Torres Bermejas
El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen Day Trip from Madrid
Madrid Royal Palace and Almudena Cathedral Guided Tour
Madrid Bernabeu Stadium Private Tour