One of the most popular types of cruises in Paris is a cruise on the Seine with dinner included. It is undoubtedly a fantastic way to celebrate a special date, enjoy an unparalleled dinner or have a unique image of the city under the beautiful lighting that characterizes the Parisian night.
There are several options for dinner cruises that, in general terms, differ in the type of boat, the time of the tour and, of course, the menu. But all of them will make you enjoy a magical evening!
Enjoy an unforgettable evening sailing on the Seine River with dinner included.
Explore Paris from the water and relax aboard a cruise on the Seine while enjoying a gourmet dinner in the light of the breathtaking Parisian views.
Marvel at the views of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Damme, the Louvre Museum and the Alexander III Bridge, among others, while sailing on the Seine River. This cruise will allow you to enjoy the Parisian capital in style and with all the glamour it deserves. While you relax while traveling by boat, you can enjoy an exquisite dinner, prepared by a professional chef. The City of Light awaits you with this exclusive activity, which I recommend you experience once in a lifetime.
Recommended if... You want to enjoy the best views of Paris aboard a luxury cruise on the Seine River with an exceptional menu at the best possible price.
Cruises with La Marina de Paris
La Marina de Paris: offers two types of dinner cruises in which you will pass under several emblematic bridges of the city and you will be able to see monuments such as the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Orsay Museum, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum or the French National Assembly, while enjoying a menu that will include several starters, a main course of your choice, dessert and a coffee.
- Discovery: A cruise with a menu of French cuisine that starts at sunset, for those who prefer an early dinner. The price starts at 69€, 35€ for children from 3 to 11 years old, and lasts an hour and a quarter. In spring and autumn, this mode will coincide with the sunset, an indescribable spectacle.
- Flavors: A cruise with a tasting menu whose tour begins when it is already dark and you can contemplate all the beauty of the illuminated city. The price starts at 79 € for adults and 35 € for children, and lasts two hours.
- Romantic Paris: A cruise with a French gastronomic menu. The price starts at 99€ for adults. The main advantage of this option is that the table will be located in a strategic position, next to a glass window.
- Romantic dinner cruise: A cruise with an innovative tasting menu which ends at 11:15 pm. The price starts at 99€ for adults. This option also has the advantage that the table will be located in a strategic position, next to a glass window.
The Marina de Paris has a vegetarian option, in addition, additional services can be added for an additional fee such as the choice of location of the table to match the window, birthday cake, bottle of champagne...
- Starting point... Port of Solférino next to the Musée d'Orsay.
- Duration... From 1:45 h. to 2 h.
- Price... From 69€ to 99€ approx.
Cruise with Bateaux Parisiens
On the Bateaux Parisiens cruise: you will take a tour along the Seine from which you will see the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, the Ile de la Cité and the Musée d'Orsay, among other monuments, while enjoying a dinner menu consisting of a starter, main course and dessert based on typical dishes of French gastronomy and seasonal products.
The cruise on Bateaux Parisiens offers two options throughout the day, lasting two and a half hours and including live music.
- Sunset Dinner Cruise: the price starts at 89€ per adult and 34€ per child. You have the option to pay an additional supplement from 10 € to be at a table by the window.
- Dinner-Cruise at sunset: it has a cost from € 99 to € 210 per adult depending on the location of the ship where the table is located and the menu may include appetizer with glass of champagne, selection of wines and cheeses.
In addition, this company offers a special service on Valentine's Day from €150; on French National Day from €159, or on New Year's Eve from €395.
- Starting point... Port de la Bourdonnais.
- Duration... 2:30 h.
- Price... between €89 and €99 daily and from €150 to €395 on special dates.
Cruise with Bateaux Mouches
Another option is the Bateaux Mouches restaurant cruise, which offers a tour of the Seine River where you can see the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, La Conciergerie, the Louvre Museum, the Musée d'Orsay and the Paris City Hall while enjoying a full menu with fresh and seasonal products including appetizer, starters, main course, cheese, dessert, tea or coffee.
Bateaux Mouches offers four types of dinner cruises that last between an hour and fifteen minutes and two hours and fifteen minutes and feature live music.
- Menu - Service 18 h.: It has a duration of an hour and a quarter and the price of the cruise starts at 79€.
- Prestige Menu: It has a duration of two and a quarter hours and the price starts at 99€.
- Excellence Menu: It has a duration of two hours and a quarter and the price starts at 139€.
- Marriage proposal: Bateaux Mouche also offers a modality for those who want to seal their engagement in this original way. The price is around 325€.
In addition, they also offer dinner cruise services on special days such as New Year's Eve from €99, Valentine's Day from €99, July 14 from €180, Mother's Day from €79 or Christmas.
- Starting point... Alma Bridge, at the Port de la Conférence.
- Duration... From 1:15 h. to 2:15 h.
- Price... From 79€ to 325€ daily and from 79€ to 180€ during special dates.
Cruise with Le Capitaine Fracasse
The dinner cruise with Le Capitaine Fracasse will take you along the banks of the Seine from where you will see various sites of interest such as the Eiffel Tower, the Ile Saint Louis, the Musée du quai Branly, the National Assembly, the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre Museum and the Notre-Dame Cathedral, among others. In addition, you will pass under the Pont de l'Alma, the Pont Alexandre III, the Pont Neuf and the Pont de Charles de Gaulle, while enjoying a dinner with a starter, main course and dessert.
Le Capitaine Fracasse has three dinner options that last between two hours and two and a quarter hours.
- Fracasse: This option includes starter, main course and dessert, but no drinks. The price starts at 54€ for adults and 35€ for children.
- Amiral: This option also includes a welcome cocktail, half a bottle of wine, mineral water, coffee or tea from 69€, while for children the price starts at 35€.
- Vinophile: This option includes a selection of superior wines or champagne, plus mineral water, coffee or tea. The price starts at €79 for adults and €35 for children.
In addition, they also offer special services for Valentine's Day from €89, Christmas Day from €89, New Year's Day from €109 and July 14th from €129.
- Starting point... Swan Island, at Bir-Hakeim Bridge, next to the Eiffel Tower.
- Duration... From 2 a.m. to 2:15 a.m.
- Price... from €54 to approximately €79 daily and from €89 to €129 on special dates.
Cruise with Diamant Bleu
Diamant Ble u offers a dinner cruise on a panoramic boat with terrace whose capacity is between 150 and 300 people. The departure point is at the Port of Beaugrenelle in front of the Statue of Liberty, under the Grenelle Bridge.
The Diamant Bleu shipping company has a smaller number of services throughout the week and offers two types of services:
- Italian Dinner: this service takes place on an intimate and modern air-conditioned boat with a capacity of 70 seats. It lasts 1:45 hours. The Italian food menu consists of a starter, a second course of your choice and dessert. The price starts at 49€.
- Diamond Formula: This service takes place on Saturday nights for a price starting at 69€. The dinner consists of a tasting menu that offers a starter, a main course and a dessert to choose from. In addition, if you decide to celebrate your birthday at Diamant Bleu, you will receive a free birthday cake. During the tour you will also enjoy live music and you will have the possibility of incorporating additional features such as choosing the location of the table and thus be able to sit by the window for an amount of 15 €.
- Starting point... Port de Beaugrenelle in front of the Statue of Liberty, under the Grenelle Bridge.
- Duration... 1:45 hours
- Price... From 49 € to 85 € approximately.
How much does a dinner cruise in Paris cost?
The cost of a dinner cruise in Paris is very variable depending on the company you decide to do it with, the type of menu, the time of the dinner, the duration of the trip, and the day you do it.
The prices range from the cheapest around 49 €, to the most expensive which are approximately 400 €. Regarding children, the menu also depends on many factors but is usually around 35 €.
What are the must-see attractions in Paris?
When taking a night cruise on the Seine you will have the opportunity to enjoy the spectacular illumination of emblematic monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, the Musée d'Orsay, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, the Île de la Cité, the Palais Bourbon, La Conciergerie and the National Library of France, among others. I recommend that you pay special attention when you pass under the bridges, you will be able to take some dreamy pictures!
Why is it advisable to take a dinner cruise in Paris?
If you ask me if I recommend a dinner cruise on the Seine, without a doubt, I will say yes. It is a fantastic plan if you have a special date to celebrate, and if it is not the case, it is also an experience that you should not miss, because having the chance to see from the banks of the Seine the most emblematic monuments of the "City of Light" when night falls and is illuminated is a unique experience. And what better way than enjoying a delicious gourmet dinner. The most romantic plan if you go with your partner, and unforgettable if you go with your family or friends.
And so you are not late for this date with the Seine, read the post how to get around Paris.
On the other hand, keep in mind that you have the possibility to take a daytime cruise to see the city under the sunlight. If you want to know more about this experience do not hesitate to read the post cruises on the Seine where you will find the best proposals.
And, of course, I also advise you to read the article the 10 best excursions so you can write down other plans for your trip.