Niagara Falls 2-Day Trip from New York City
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Travel by bus and enjoy a two-day guided tour of Niagara Falls. You will see the spectacular scenery of both the American and Canadian territories. You will have several stops on the round trip to make the most of the excursion. You won't have to worry about finding accommodations as the tour includes one night in a hotel with breakfast near Niagara Falls National Park.
- Travel by bus and relax in this 12,000 year old natural paradise.
- You will have a memorable experience aboard the Maid of the Mist, where you will pass very close to the waterfall.
- On your way back, stop to shop at one of New York's most luxurious outlets.
- Transfer by private bus.
- Entrance to Niagara Falls National Park from the American and Canadian sides.
- Professional guide accompanying the group.
- 1 night hotel accommodation with continental breakfast included.
Select participants and date
What to expect
Enjoy two days of sightseeing and a dream itinerary to make the most of your trip to Niagara Falls. You will travel by private bus and depart early in the morning from Manhattan.
On the outbound trip, you will make a stop at Watkins Glen, one of New York's most famous parks with spectacular rivers and waterfalls. During the winter months, Watkins Glen Park is inaccessible and will be replaced by Montour Falls, a village near the falls.
Accompanied by an expert guide, you will tour the U.S. Niagara Territory. You will also explore Goat Island and Luna Island, two small uninhabited islands in the Niagara River.
You will have a night tour of Niagara Falls and delight in the spectacle of colored lights illuminating the water. You will arrive at the hotel to rest and finish your first day of the tour.
On the second day you will board the Maid of the Mist boat (weather permitting) and pass very close to the waterfall, feeling its natural power. If the cruise is not operating, your guide will take you to other observation points with panoramic views of Niagara Falls.
On your return to New York, you will stop at one of the famous outlet malls such as Crossings Premium Outlets or Waterloo Premium Outlets. You'll find bargains on products from top brands and leading designers.
During your tour you will be able to:
- See Niagara Falls.
- Stop at Watkins Glen Canyon.
- Visit Seneca Lake.
- Goat and Luna Islands.
- Tour aboard Maid of the Mist or tour Caves of the Winds.
- Stop at Crossings Premium Outlets or Waterloo Premium Outlets.