Go City: New York City Explorer Pass - Choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 attractions
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
The New York City Explorer Pass gives you the choice of access to 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 attractions . You have over 100 choices of attractions, tours and activities. Just think about how many you want to visit and buy the pass that best suits your trip. You'll save much more than buying tickets separately, so it's all advantages.
- The pass is activated on first use and you have 60 days to use it.
- Choose attractions as you go, you don't have to do it when you buy the pass.
- Free digital guidebook with useful information about the city and attractions
- Discounts in shops, restaurants and shows
- Download an app and get ideas for your choice of attractions. You'll be able to carry your pass on your mobile app.
- The Go City New York City Explorer Pass gives you exclusive access to attractions such as One World Observatory and The Edge.
- Pass with access to 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7 or 10 attractions, tours or activities
- Free digital guide with information on attractions
- Restaurant discounts
- Discounts in shops
Step by Step
If you are planning a trip to New York and want to visit the Big Apple's most famous tourist attractions in a more affordable way, the Explorer Pass is an option you should consider.
The pass offers a selection of 100 attractions, activities and tours. All you have to do is think about how many you want to go to and buy the pass that best suits your needs. You can choose cards with access to 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 attractions. You will pay a fixed price depending on the number of attractions you want to visit. You will save money because it will be cheaper than buying tickets separately.
With your pass, you can access the number of attractions of your choice. You can decide which ones you want to visit as you go, but remember that for many New York attractions you will need to book in advance.
The pass is activated on your first visit and from then on you have 60 days to use it and organise your trip at your own pace.
The New York Explorer Pass includes a free guide to New York . You'll find all the information you need about opening times, reservations, directions and many other details about the city and your chosen attractions in one app. You can easily carry your pass on your mobile phone.
And there are other advantages too. With the City Explorer Pass you get discounts at a variety of shops, restaurants and other attractions that are not included in the pass.
Here are some of the main attractions you can visit:
- Empire State Building
- One World Observatory
- The Edge at Hudson Yards
- Big Bus with free NYC stops
- Top of the Rock
- Ferry to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island (does not include a trip to the crown)
- Madame Tussauds
- 9/11 National Memorial & Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- MoMA (Museum of Modern Art in New York)
- Guggenheim Museum
- And many more!
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in New York
New York City Essential Helicopter Tour
New York CityPASS®
NYC SUMMIT One Vanderbilt Experience Tickets
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
Empire State Building Tickets
NYC The Edge Tickets
NYC One World Observatory with Skip-the-Line Tickets
New York Pass
New York Top of the Rock Observation Deck Ticket
Washington D.C. Day Trip From NYC