New York Pass
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
The New York Pass offers you the possibility to organise your trip the way you want. You can buy 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 day passes and make the most of your time to visit as many attractions as you want each day. If your plan is to see as many attractions as possible, this pass will save you money. Buying the pass is cheaper than buying tickets for each site separately, so it's all advantages.
- Choose the duration of your pass: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 days and make the most of your time.
- Visit as many attractions as you want each day, there's no limit.
- Carry your pass on your mobile device and make your trip more comfortable.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 day pass
- Free digital guide with information on attractions
- Access to the Statue of Liberty monument or the Crown
Select participants and date
What to expect
New York is a big city with a lot to see. That's why organising your trip with the New York Pass is a great idea to make the most of all the options the Big Apple has to offer.
With the New York Pass you can choose 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 day passes. The great thing about this pass is that you can visit as many attractions as you want per day . If you organise yourself well, you can save a lot of money on your trip, because buying the pass is much cheaper than buying tickets for each attraction separately.
Keep in mind that these are not 24-hour days. The moment you scan your pass for the first time on each day, it will start counting down to midnight. Also, the days chosen are consecutive days.
The New York Pass gives you the convenience of carrying your pass with you on your mobile device, as well as lots of handy tips on the New York Pass app. Make your trip easier with an audio guide in English and a map of the city's must-see sights.
To get you thinking about which ones to choose for your next trip to New York, here's a list of the top attractions included in the pass. Remember that some of them need to be booked in advance. You will receive the information you need to make reservations when you buy your pass.
There are over 100 options in total but here is a summary of the most popular ones:
- Climb the Empire State Building
- Climb the Top of the Rock
- Hop on Hop Off Big Bus Tour
- Admission to Madame Tussauds
- Ferry to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island (does not include access to the monument and crown)
- Admission to MoMA
- Admission to 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Admission to the American Museum of Natural History
- Admission to the Guggenheim Museum
- And much more!
Choose the duration of your pass and pay only for the number of days you have chosen. Organise your itinerary with the guidebook included in your pass and make the most of your time with your New York Pass.