New York Radio City Stage Door Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Explore New York's majestic Radio City Music Hall with this exclusive access tour. Experience an unforgettable tour of the country's premier entertainment venue, discover behind-the-scenes secrets and learn about its history by chatting with a Rockette, a member of the theatre's prestigious team of dancers.
- Meet with a private guide at Radio City in Manhattan
- Tour its most important areas while hearing its history from a professional host.
- Enjoy an exclusive experience in a group of maximum 14 participants
- Go behind the scenes of the venue
- Chat one-on-one with a Rockette, a member of the theatre's official dance team
- Get to know Rockefeller Center, a historic Big Apple complex
- Entrance to Radio City Music Hall
- Guided tour of the Radio City Music Hall facilities
- Professional guide to the history of the theatre
- Behind-the-scenes tour of your areas
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Enjoy a unique experience as you tour New York' s Radio City Music Hall for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
You'll go behind the scenes of the "Showplace of the Nation", where the most spectacular shows and entertainment in New York and the United States are performed.
By taking the Radio City Tour at Rockefeller Center, you'll access the most exclusive areas of the theatre while listening to its history narrated and set during the tour by an expert guide.
You'll enter The Roxy Suite, a "secret" room where celebrities and political figures have stayed.
You'll also explore Rockefeller Center, the home of Radio City, where a wealth of shops of all kinds, a winter ice rink, plazas and gardens make it one of the city's most iconic stops.
And to take you even deeper into this elitist universe of New York entertainment, you can have a chat with a Rockette, a member of the official team of dancers who light up the show at Radio City.
The tour guide is in English. A guidebook is available in Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Mandarin and French.
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in New York
New York City Essential Helicopter Tour
New York CityPASS®
NYC SUMMIT One Vanderbilt Experience Tickets
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
Go City: New York City Explorer Pass - Choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 attractions
Empire State Building Tickets
NYC The Edge Tickets
NYC One World Observatory with Skip-the-Line Tickets
New York Pass
New York Top of the Rock Observation Deck Ticket