The Museum of Modern Art with Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
If you want to visit one of the most famous museums in the world, the MoMA ticket is your best option. Thanks to the free audio guide that you can download to your own device, you will explore the galleries of the Museum of Modern Art with explanations of the most emblematic works of recent times.
- More than 150,000 works, including some by great artists such as Van Gogh, Picasso, Elizabeth Murray, Andy Warhol...
- The free audio guide included with your ticket will explain all the details and you can have it on your own device.
- Take advantage of the additional ticket to MoMA PS1, a gallery located in Long Island City, which explores the most extreme genres of contemporary art.
- Entrance to MoMA
- Access to special exhibitions
- Free audio guide on your own device
- Additional admission to MoMA PS1, a contemporary art centre in Long Island City (to be used during the 14 days following your visit to MoMA).
Keep in mind you need to arrive 30 minutes before start
What to expect
MoMA is one of New York's essential stops. No wonder when you consider the vast collection of works housed within the walls of this museum.
- "Starry Night" by Van Gogh
- Picasso's "Les Demoiselles d'Avignon".
- Dalí's "The Persistence of Memory".
- "Campell's Soup Cans" by Warhol
- "The Water Lilies" by Claude Monet
- "Dutch Interior" by Joan Miró
- "The Lovers" by René Magritte
- Frida Kahlo's "Self-portrait with cut hair".
In addition to big names in modern and contemporary art, you will always have the opportunity to see special exhibitions that are constantly evolving. Each visit will be a new experience, so it's time to live yours.
Be inspired and let your imagination run wild in this museum that will take you on a journey through the most iconic works of modern and contemporary art. With over 150,000 paintings, sculptures, drawings, prints and design objects, MoMA has become one of the highlights of Midtown Manhattan.
Admission includes a free audio guide that you can download to your own device. It will give you interesting details of the exhibition's most iconic works and immerse you completely in the experience.
Plus, if you're still hungry for more art, this ticket includes an additional entrance to MoMA PS1. It is a contemporary art centre located in Long Island City that you can enjoy within 14 days of your visit to MoMA.
MoMA PS1 specializes in the most extreme and experimental forms and genres of contemporary art. It serves as a gallery for many emerging artists, so its halls are in constant rotation. Visit it and get to know the most progressive trends of the moment.