New York Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Get around New York City on an open-top Big Bus sightseeing bus. Thanks to the headphones included with your ticket, you'll listen to a pre-recorded audio guide to help you find your way around the Big Apple.
- Choose tickets for 1 or 2 days depending on how long you will be in the city.
- You can hop on and off as many times as you want. You can admire some of the sights from your seat or get off to visit them at close quarters.
- The Discover ticket will take you along the red route, while the Essential and Explore tickets also take you along the blue route.
- Tickets for 1 or 2 days
- Audio guide (headphones included)
- Live bus tracking via a mobile application
- Go up and down as many times as you want and wherever you want
Select participants and date
What to expect
If you want to tour the Big Apple and see the most famous sights of the city, the Big Bus is a good option. The routes and sights that the bus passes through are well explained by an audio guide that you will listen to through the headphones included in the ticket.
Depending on your preferences, you can choose between the Disvoer ticket (1 day), the Essential ticket (1 day) and the Explore ticket (2 days). You can hop on and off as many times as you want so the itinerary will be totally customized to your liking.
The blue circuit runs through Uptown and the red circuit runs through Midtown.
The points you can see on the blue Uptown route (Essential and Explore tickets only):
- Madison Square Garden
- Fifth Avenue
- Times Square
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- MoMA, Museum of Modern Art, NY
- Central Park
The spots you will see on the red route through Downtown:
- Wall Street
- Battery Park
- Little Italy
You can hop on and off whenever and wherever you want. Just think about which places you want to enjoy from the comfort of your seat on the bus or get off to visit at your leisure. You can customize the itinerary to your liking.
You can download a mobile application that will tell you where the bus is at all times. Knowing the real time location of the bus you will be able to make the most of your time and not waste minutes waiting at the bus stop.
Remember that bus tickets are activated when you use them for the first time. Tickets last for 24 calendar hours. Therefore, it is best to activate them first thing in the morning to make the most of the day. However, if you have another activity in the morning, you can wait until 15.00 to activate your ticket and it will last for 24 hours until 15.00 the next day. The Explore ticket is for 2 consecutive days.
In addition to all that bus travel has to offer, the Essential and Explore options have a bonus. These tickets include one free hour of bike rental. Rent one hour and get another one free.
Don't think twice. These buses will give you the chance to see New York from end to end. Visit the city's most iconic sites in comfort. Use these tours to get around the Big Apple on your first days of travel or as a means of transportation between tourist attractions.