Manhattan Night Bus Tour
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Discover a new perspective of Manhattan and enjoy a night tour in a private vehicle. You will tour iconic landmarks and strategic points that provide the best views of the illuminated Manhattan skyline.
- Expert-guided tour.
- You will enjoy unbeatable views of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, One World Trade Center, Empire State Building and many more.
- Sample one of the famous pastries at Carlo's Bakery.
- Night Tour
- Local guide
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
Select participants and date
What to expect
Enjoying a night tour of Manhattan is a must on your travel itinerary. From the comfort of a private vehicle, you will tour emblematic sites with incomparable views of the Big Apple.
The tour will take place at sunset. The best time to contemplate the skyline is when it begins to light up. You will have the opportunity to get out of the vehicle at some stops to take pictures and contemplate the details of the place .
Along the way, you will see the Statue of Liberty and the Empty Sky Memorial, a place in New Jersey to honor the victims of 9/11.
You can sample one of New York's most exquisite pastries at Carlo's Bakery. At this stop you can also have a coffee or hot chocolate and then continue with the tour.
Some of the landmarks you will see during your tour:
- The Statue of Liberty.
- One World Trade Center.
- Jersey City's financial district.
- Ellis Island.
- The Empire State Building.
- The Chrysler Building.
- The VIΛ 57 WEST (Pyramid) Building.
- George Washington Bridge.
- The Brooklyn Bridge.