New York City TV and Film Tour
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
Experience first-hand the real-life sets of your favourite films and series as you take this 3-hour bus tour of the Big Apple.
Step into the shoes of the characters that marked different stages of your life on the big and small screen as you explore the places where the magic happened: on the streets and in the buildings of New York!
- Visit over 60 locations from series and films such as Friends, Seinfeld, Spider-Man, Ghostbusters, When Harry Met Sally and more.
- Explore the city on a guided tour of iconic New York locations including Greenwich Village, Soho, Tribeca and Washington Square Park.
- Learn all the ins and outs of the locations with a professional guide who is also a local actor.
- Guided tour of more than 60 film and series locations filmed in New York City
- Professional guidance from a local actor
- Bus tour of the city's neighbourhoods and landmarks, such as Greenwich Village, Soho, Tribeca and Washington Square Park
Select participants and date
What to expect
Sign up for this three-hour TV and film tour where you'll be guided by a local actor who will reveal all the secrets behind the most emblematic locations of your favourite films and series.
Experience what your favourite characters went through when they captured on the big screen and small screen those scenes that moved you, made you laugh and cry as a good film buff.
On this journey of film culture and entertainment, which takes place by bus and on foot, you will see:
- Friends building: visit the building where all of Joe, Rachel and their friends from the Friends series happened.
- Sitcom locations: If you're a fan of sitcoms, this tour passes by locations featured in Modern Family and The Office.
- Washington Square Park Arch: This has been the natural set for unforgettable scenes in films such as When Harry Met Sally and the musical series Glee.
- Ghostbusters Fire Station: Remember theGhostbusters fire station? Get your photo taken in the authentic fire station from the film.
In addition to these series and movie locations, you'll have the chance to explore must-see neighbourhoods and places in the Big Apple, such as Greenwich Village, Soho, Tribeca and Chelsea, among others.
You'll discover what' s behind cinematic New York, the city where most audiovisual productions are filmed in the world, and where many artists have settled since its inception to create.