Red Rock Canyon Scooter Tour from Las Vegas
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Take a scooter ride along the paved route of Red Rock Canyon in Nevada's Mojave Desert. Just 25 kilometres from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas, you'll get to see some of the desert's highlights, from its fascinating red rock landscapes to its petroglyphs, spectacular viewpoints and hiking trails.
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels in Las Vegas. For a more personalised experience, groups will be limited to around 12 participants. Before starting the tour on the scooter, the guide will give you a short briefing on how to ride this type of scooter. On the route, you will be able to stop in some places to take pictures and enjoy the nature.
- Discover Red Rock Canyon on a 21-kilometre route on a scooter.
- Enjoy the views from the viewpoints, the desert landscape and the petroglyphs along the way.
- Try your hand at spotting wildlife in the Mojave Desert.
- Scooter tour
- Safety helmet
- Professional guide throughout the tour
- Pick up and return to selected Las Vegas hotels
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Hop on a scooter and ride through Red Rock Canyon to enjoy nature just 25 kilometres from the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip. This area is located in the Mojave Desert and is a sought-after destination for its red sandstone peaks, Keystone Thrust fault and Native American petroglyphs, among other attractions.
Before the tour begins, the guide offers a session to teach you a few things about riding a scooter, but don't worry: if you know how to ride a bike, you'll have no problem handling this vehicle.
The route is 21 kilometres long and is paved. During the ride, always led by the guide, you'll be able to see some impressive rock formations and have time to take some photos of the area. Some of the places you will usually pass by are:
- Visitor Centre: here you will receive information about the history, geology and fauna of Red Rock Canyon. If you are interested, it is also worth seeing some of the exhibits inside the centre.
- Calico Hills: it is considered one of the best viewpoints in the area.
- Overlooks: the guide will take you to the best viewpoints in Red Rock Canyon so you can take the pictures you want.
- Petroglyphs: Native Americans left human and animal figures carved into the rocks in some parts of the desert.
If you're lucky, you may see some of the animals that inhabit the desert, from wild burros to desert tortoises, as you cruise along on your scooter.