London Explorer Pass
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Save up to 35% on your trip to London thanks to the London Explorer Pass. Yes, with this electronic pass that you can carry on your mobile phone, you have the option to buy passes for 2 to 7 attractions out of the more than 50 on offer, including the Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral and the Museum of London.
It should be noted that this pass is valid for up to 60 days and is activated from the first use. You don't need to decide which attractions you are going to visit when you buy the London Explorer Pass. But it is advisable to look at the ones you have in mind beforehand in case you need to book in advance.
This is apackage of credits that you purchase with the London Explorer Pass, where each attraction you go to consumes one credit. Plus, not only does it give you access to the capital's iconic sights, but also to a tour on the Big Bus, the legendary double-decker bus that will take you around the city, or a cruise on the River Thames .
- With the London Explorer Pass you can save up to 35% on admission to London's attractions. It's cheaper to buy the pass than to buy tickets separately.
- You can choose passes for 2 to 7 attractions from over 50 options on the London Explorer Pass, valid for up to 60 days from first use.
- As well as access to the most iconic sights of the British capital, you have access to a classic bus tour or a cruise on the Thames.
- London Explorer Pass with a package of credits ranging from 2 to 7 credits.
- Guide and information on attractions in the London Explore Pass
Select participants and date
What to expect
If you want to save on your next trip to London, the London Explorer Pass is a unique opportunity . With savings of up to 35%, you have the option to visit up to seven attractions from a list of over 50 options on offer in the 60-day programme.
This is a package of credits, which you can purchase and range from two to seven, to be redeemed for each attraction you visit. For every place you go to that is on the list, one credit is redeemed. It's actually very easy to use as you can either have the London Explorer Pass on your mobile or print it out and take it with you.
This way, you can create your own personalised itinerary with as much time as you want within the 60 days of validity to visit London and save money. For example, among the attractions on offer are:
- The Tower of London: a historic site belonging to the British monarchy and displaying the crown jewels.
- Wembley Stadium: one of the most important football stadiums in London and home to the British national team's home games
- London Docklands Museum: a museum documenting the history of London from its origins as a city to modern times.
- London Zoo: over 2500 square metres of wildlife to explore. See the land of lions, penguin beach and much more.
It's also worth noting that it's not just about access to iconic sites. You also have the option of choosing a tour on the legendary British bus that will give you a sightseeing tour of London, or choose between two cruises on the River Thames.
Make the most of it with the guide that comes with the London Explorer Pass to find out all the information about the attractions available.