London Explorer Pass
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
Save up to 35% on your trip to London thanks to the London Explorer Pass. Yes, with this electronic pass that you can carry on your cell phone, you have the option to buy passes for 2 to 7 attractions of the more than 50 that are offered, including the Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral and the Museum of London.
It should be noted that this pass is valid for up to 60 days and is activated from the first use. In addition, it is not necessary to decide which attractions you are going to visit at the time of purchase of the London Explorer Pass. But, it is advisable to look at the ones you have in mind beforehand in case you need to book in advance.
This is a package of credits that you buy with the London Explorer Pass, in which each attraction you go to consumes one credit. In addition, it not only gives you access to emblematic places of the capital, but also to a tour on the Big Bus, the mythical double-decker bus that will give you a tour of the city, or a cruise on the River Thames .
- With the London Explorer Pass you can save up to 35% on tickets to London attractions. It is cheaper to buy the pass than to buy the tickets separately.
- You can choose passes for 2 to 7 attractions among the more than 50 options offered in the London Explorer Pass, with a validity of up to 60 days from the first use.
- In addition to access to the most emblematic places of the British capital, you have access to a tour of a classic bus or a cruise on the Thames.
- London Explorer Pass with a package of credits ranging from 2 to 7 credits.
- Each credit is redeemed for one attraction
- Guide and information about the attractions in the London Explore Pass
- You have more than 50 options to choose from among the available attractions.
Select participants and date
What to expect
If you want to save on your next trip to London, the London Explorer Pass is a unique opportunity . With savings of up to 35%, you have the option to visit up to seven attractions from a list of more than 50 options offered in the program valid for 60 days.
This is a package of credits, which you can purchase and range from two to seven, to be redeemed for each attraction you visit. For each place you access and is on the list, one credit is redeemed. In fact it is very easy to use since you can have the London Explorer Pass on your mobile, or print it and take it with you.
In this way, you can create your personalized itinerary and with all the time you want in the 60 days of validity to visit London and saving money. For example, among the attractions offered are:
-The Tower of London: a historic site belonging to the British monarchy and displaying the crown jewels.
- Wembley Stadium: one of the most important soccer stadiums in London and where matches of the British national team are played.
- London Docklands Museum: a museum documenting the history of London from its origins as a city to modern times.
- British Museum: one of the most important museums in the world with numerous collections, including Egyptology.
In addition, it should be noted that it is not only about access to emblematic places. You also have the option to choose a tour on the mythical British bus, which will give you a sightseeing tour of London, or choose between two cruises on the River Thames.
You choose your tour! Make the most of it thanks to the guide that comes with the London Explorer Pass to find out all the information about the attractions available!
Other activities in London
Harry Potter Studios Tickets with Transfer from London
Harry Potter Tour in London
London Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Tickets
Thames River Cruise
Stonehenge Day Trip from London
London The Shard Tickets
London St. Paul's Cathedral Tickets
London Westminster Abbey and the House of Parliament Guided Tour
Hop on Hop Off Thames River Cruise