Tower of London Tickets Including Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
Discover the Tower of London, a Unesco World Heritage Site, with this booking where you can admire the jewels of the British monarchy. These tickets include a tour with a royal guide, known as a Beefeater, dressed in distinctive attire you'll instantly recognise.
During the tour, you'll get to see the British Crown Jewels, one of the most popular tourist attractions. You can see the centrepieces, tiaras and St Edward's Crown, which is used to crown British monarchs. In addition, with the Beefeater guard, you can learn about the bizarre stories that took place in this great monument, such as the beheading of Anne Boleyn .
- Access the various buildings of the Tower of London with a Beefeater Royal Warden.
- See various exhibitions at the Tower of London, including an exhibition of the jewels of the British monarchy.
- You can take the tour with a Beefeater Royal Warden, who will tell you the various stories, most of them grotesque, that line the walls of the Tower of London.
- Tower of London tickets
- Beefeater Royal Ranger Guided Tour
- Access to the crown jewels exhibition
- Audio guide
Select participants and date
What to expect
Thanks to this reservation, you can discover the inside of the Tower of London, one of the most important monuments in the world and one of the most popular tourist attractions in the British capital. Inside this architectural complex, you will be able to admire the British Crown Jewels and learn about different legends from a Beefeater Royal Warden.
This impressive complex, located within London's Tower Hamlet district, was built in 1066. It has served as an armoury, Royal Mint and even a prison, the highlights of this fortress.
In addition to the British Crown Jewels, where you can see sceptres, tiaras and the Crown of St Edward, you'll have a golden opportunity. You can visit the White Tower, the Traitors' Gate and Tower Field, where Anne Boleyn was beheaded in 1536.
The latter is one of the grotesque stories you can hear from the Royal Warden, who will accompany you on your tour of the Tower. You can also choose an audio guide, although the cost is not included in the booking.