Harry Potter Studios Tickets with Transfer from London
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Visit the huge Harry Potter Park at the Warner Bros. studio in London. This is a must-visit for any fan of the most famous wizard of all time, but can be just as enjoyable and memorable for someone not so passionate about the settings.
Each and every corner of the park has been meticulously cared for, respecting all the details of the saga. In this way, you can walk through the recreations of Diagon Alley, Platform 9 and ¾ and much more. Also included is a return bus ride from central London, as the Park is about 20 miles away.
- Enjoy an entrance ticket to one of the most spectacular Harry Potter parks.
- Walk through identical recreations of the sets including original props, sets and costumes.
- Return transfers by air-conditioned coach from central London are included.
- Entrance to the Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio
- Return journey by air-conditioned coach from London
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour
Select participants and date
What to expect
Enjoy a fully immersed environment in the Harry Potter universe thanks to this entrance to the Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio. You'll enjoy the spectacular sets, but also a behind-the-scenes look at the cameras and the production of the films. You will see the special effects used and animated sequences to bring the various Hogwarts creatures to life.
As the park is located about 20 miles outside the capital, this ticket includes air-conditioned bus travel from central London.
Some of the most famous and realistic sets to visit include the Great Hall, Platform 9 and ¾ along with the Hogwarts Express and Diagon Alley. Not forgetting some iconic elements such as Hagrid's motorbike and other props used in the filming.
However, it won't be all about looking around during your visit, there are also some interactive experiences included. For example, you can take pictures in the luggage cart as it disappears into a wall, or enjoy a short flying broomstick ride on the green screen technology.