London Eye Tickets
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Enjoy an incredible view with these tickets to the London Eye. In this 30-minute experience, you'll have access to one of the famous 32 capsules through which you'll be able to see London from above on its iconic Ferris wheel.
Located on the banks of the Thames, you'll have the chance to see the many attractions that surround the river, such as the newly renovated Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and even Buckingham Palace.
- Enjoy one of the best views of London with these tickets to the London Eye, the reigning Ferris wheel on the banks of the River Thames.
- You'll have access to one of the capsules in an activity that lasts around 30 minutes.
- You'll be able to see London's iconic landmarks such as Big Ben and Buckingham Palace from the iconic Ferris wheel.
- Entrance to the London Eye
- 30 minutes of rotation on the London Eye
Select date and time
What to expect
Take advantage of these tickets to the London Eye to see the British capital from above. On this iconic Ferris wheel on the banks of the River Thames, you can sit in one of 32 capsules for an activity lasting around 30 minutes.
The London Eye, or 'Millennium Wheel', is the tallest observation wheel in Europe and one of the most visited in the UK, with over 3 million visitors a year. It was designed by Julia Barfield and David Marks, a married couple working in their studio, Marks Barfield Architects.
From the Ferris wheel, which was inaugurated in 2000 and whose structure is 135 metres high, you will be able to see countless points of interestin the city. For example, you can see Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and even Buckingham Palace.
As for the 4D experience included in the tickets, you will see a silent short film about the creation of the London Eye.
When you get this ticket, you will have to pay attention to the time slot that will be on the ticket, both printed and digital on your device. That's when you'll need to join the queue.