London Top Sights Tour Including London Eye Tickets
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Take a tour of London' s must-see s ights and enjoy privileged views thanks to this tour of London with tickets to the London Eye, Europe's tallest Ferris wheel. During your 10-hour tour, which includes transfers in a comfortable air-conditioned bus, you'll be able to see and visit iconic landmarks such as St Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London.
You will also enjoy a boat trip on the Thames and be amazed by the panoramic views of the London Eye, as this tour includes entrance tickets. You will be able to talk to your professional guide and ask any questions you may have during the tour.
- See the highlights of the British capital on this 10-hour tour of London.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the city from the London Eye thanks to the tickets included in this experience.
- See the most iconic sights from the water on your Thames boat tour
- You'll be accompanied by a professional guide who will tell you the highlights of each part of the tour.
- Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral
- Entrance to the Tower of London
- Entrance to the London Eye
- Thames boat trip
Select participants and date
What to expect
London is a big city and sometimes it can be overwhelming to have so many important sites to discover and visit. However, thanks to this tour of London with tickets to the London Eye included, you'll be able to take a tour of the city's highlights, without fear of missing any important sights and enjoy great views of the city.
The activity includes the trips in a comfortable air-conditioned bus and you will have a professional guide who will tell you the most important history of each monument or emblematic place.
The main places you will find during your tour are:
- St Paul's Cathedral: Christopher Wren's Anglican cathedral, dedicated to St Paul the Apostle. Easily recognisable by its great dome and is also located at the highest point of the city. This tour includes the entrance so you can visit its interior, which has been the protagonist of the most important events in British history, such as the funerals of Winston Churchill and Margaret Thatcher and the wedding of Prince Charles and Diana of Wales.
- Buckingham Palace: known the world over for being the official residence of the British royals. See its neoclassical architectural style and discover the place where the famous changing of the guard takes place. When this ceremony is not taking place, you will instead visit the parade of the knights.
- Tower of London: a fortress founded by William the Conqueror in 1066, which over the centuries has served as a prison, royal palace, mint and the site of numerous executions. Today it houses the British crown jewels and this activity includes entrance fees. Also on this tour, you can choose the top option of 'Attack on the Tower' where a ceremonial guard, also known as a Yeoman Warder or Beefeater will give you an exclusive and different guided tour.
- Boat trip on theRiver Thames: you will be able to see the most emblematic monuments and buildings and take pictures with an original perspective from the water. The tour is an enjoyable 30 minutes and will take you to the famous town of Greenwich.
- Greenwich: Discover the city known for being the starting point of the zero meridian but which also has much more to offer. You'll take a walking and boat tour to see the famous Cutty Sark and the Old Naval Royal College, designed by Christopher Wren, among other wonders, all accompanied by a professional guide.
- London Eye: Enjoy the most amazing views of the city and take the most impressive panoramic photos from the highest Ferris wheel in Europe thanks to the ticket included in this tour.
Departure and Return
Other activities in London
London Jack the Ripper Tour with Ripper Vision
London Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus Tour
Historical London Tour Including Westminster and Churchill War Rooms Tickets
London Westminster Tour Including Westminster Abbey Tickets
London James Bond Locations Tour
London Parks Bike Tour
London Ghost Bus Tour
Westminster Tour Including London Eye Tickets
London Food Tour
London Classic Mini Cooper Tour