Marrakech Souks Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Discover an authentic labyrinth of local shops with this approximately 3-hour tour of the souks of Marrakech . With a professional guide you will explore the various stalls and discover authentic jewels of handicrafts, ceramics, spices and much more.
Join this tour of the famous souks of Marrakech and enjoy the option of a small group tour. Or if you prefer, opt for a private tour or a tour just for you and your companions with pick-up from your hotel to ensure a more personalised experience.
- Take home a souvenir of your trip to Morocco with this approximately 3-hour tour of the souks of Marrakech.
- Enjoy a private tour with optional hotel pick-up or choose the option of a small group tour.
- Visit these vibrant souks of Marrakech with a professional guide and watch the artisans at work.
- Buy typical products and ethnic jewellery such as ceramics, kaftans or leather bags.
- Walking tour of about 3 hours through the souks of Marrakech.
- Private tour option, private tour with pick-up or small groups available.
- Professional local guide.
- Food and drink.
Select participants and date
What to expect
Enter a vast labyrinth of narrow streets full of stalls and stallholders on this approximately 3-hour tour of the souks of Marrakech . Explore the narrow, winding streets of the Medina with a professional local guide and discover a myriad of local stalls selling a variety of typical products. Enjoy this tour of the mecca of haggling with the option of a small group tour. If you want to enhance your experience, opt for a private tour or a tour just for you and your companions with pick-up from your hotel .
Wander through Marrakech's labyrinthine souks, the most colourful and lively in Africa, and browse a wide range of typical Moroccan products. Follow your guide through the various local shops in the Medina district and explore hidden gems. Shop for handicrafts, vegetables and fruits, ceramics, jewellery, spices, slippers and much more.
Explore the wide range of local produce on offer and stop along the way to buy what you want. Enjoy this guided tour of the country's best known and most beautiful souks and watch the artisans at work. You will learn more about their crafting techniques and also learn about the different spices they use for cooking.
On this shopping tour of Marrakech with your guide, you will learn the art of haggling and learn to bargain like a real Moroccan. Stroll through the different local souks and take the opportunity, along the way, to buy typical products such as kaftans, leather bags, rugs from different Berber tribes, etc. Throughout this tour of the birthplace of bargaining, you will also learn about Moroccan history and culture through conversations with craftsmen and traders.