Ourika Valley Day Trip from Marrakech
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Enjoy this excursion to the Ourika Valley from Marrakech, 60 kilometres from this Moroccan city. Accompanied by an expert guide, you can walk through the valley crossed by the Ourika River and see the famous waterfalls of Setti Fatma, a mountain village whose inhabitants are of Berber descent.
You can even visit some of the Berber houses, stroll through the Setti Fatma market and visit a cooperative of women producers of argan oil. The activity will last approximately 7 to 10 hours and there is also a shuttle service.
- Venture on this excursion to the Ourika Valley from Marrakech, a place for nature tourism lovers with a lot of Berber history.
- A professional guide will be with you during the trip and you will have a shuttle service to and from the hotel.
- You will visit the waterfalls of Setti Fatma village and the women's cooperative that produces argan oil, among other activities.
- Excursion to the Ourika Valley from Marrakech
- Professional guide
- Transport to and from
Select participants and date
What to expect
For nature lovers, this excursion to the Ourika Valley is the ideal plan. From Marrakech, located 60 kilometres north of the valley, you will head, with a professional guide, to this paradise full of Berber history and vegetation. The activity, which lasts approximately 7 to 10 hours, includes transport to and from the hotel.
During the adventure you will do different activities such as contemplating the waterfalls of Setti Fatma, the mountain village where almost all the inhabitants are of Berber descent. You can also visit a typical house of the village, the market and even see the work of the women's cooperative that produces argan oil.
The Ourika Valley is one of the best excursions to do in the Marrakech region. This area is crossed by the Ourika River and is surrounded by the landscape of the Atlas Mountains. Unlike the desert and arid part of Morocco, Ourika has rocky and vegetation parts, which makes it a special destination.
Don't hesitate to cool off at the waterfall in the village of Setti Fatma. Take pictures and immerse yourself in the life of its inhabitants. Entering a typical Berber house is quite an experience, where it is usually the father of the family who will show you around and offer you a mint tea . When you leave, they will often try to offer you the chance to buy some local handicrafts.