Rome Segway Night Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Explore Rome by night on a Segway as you take this fun, comfortable and eco-friendly private tour of about three hours through the illuminated streets of the 'Eternal City'.
You will see legendary sites and monuments such as the Trevi Fountain, the Sisto Bridge and Piazza Navona on board this personal electric two-wheeled vehicle, which will give you a special and different essence under the moonlight.
- Feel the magic of Rome by night as you ride through its streets and historical monuments on a Segway.
- Contemplate the beauty of emblematic sites such as Piazza Navona, the Sisto Bridge and the Trevi Fountain under the moonlight.
- Get around all the sights on two wheels with energy, without accumulating tiredness
- Discover all that Rome has to offer thanks to your local guide
- Private Segway Night Tour
- History expert guide
- Training session to learn how to ride a Segway
Select participants and date
Step by Step
This private tour of about three hours will take you to discover the timeless essence of Rome by night, riding a Segway through its legendary streets and monuments.
You will be able to stroll around the Italian capital aboard this individual, electric, self-balancing, two-wheeled vehicle, which will make you enjoy a light and fun-filled tour.
You will visit beautiful sites of the 'eternal city' with an expert guide:
- Castel Sant'Angelo: this majestic monument takes on another dimension when lit up at night. Inside is the tomb of Emperor Hadrian.
- Sisto Bridge: built in 1473 by Pope Sisto IV, this is one of Rome's hidden gems, spanning the Tiber River.
- Trevi Fountain: the most popular fountain in Italy, where you can admire the imposing sculpture of the titan Oceanus and toss a coin to fulfil the tradition.
You will have the opportunity to experience an unforgettable journey under the moonlight, riding a Segway through squares such as the baroque Navona, where its three fountains await you: the Fountain of the Four Rivers, the Fountain of Neptune and the Fountain of the Moor.
Departure and Return
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Rome
Guide tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica
Offer: Tickets to Coliseum and Roman Forum + Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Guided tour
Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Tour
Rome Shuttle Bus: Fiumicino Airport To-From Rome City Center
Guided tour of St. Peter’s Basilica with access to the dome
Rome Shuttle Bus: Ciampino Airport To-From Rome City Center
Rome Vatican and Sistine Chapel Skip-the-Line Tickets
Rome Gallery Borghese Tickets
Colosseum Guided tour with Roman Forum & arena access