New York Top of the Rock Observation Deck Ticket
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
If you want to enjoy the best panoramic view of New York, Top of Rock is a must on your list of places to visit. Admire the Big Apple's most famous landmarks from the top of Rockefeller Center.
- Located in the famous Manhattan neighbourhood, it offers the best views of the Empire State Building and Central Park.
- It has indoor observation decks and unobstructed outdoor terraces to admire the views and take your best photos.
- Enjoy an unparalleled 360-degree panor amic view of New York City.
- Top of the Rock Observatory Entrance
- Free guide to downtown Manhattan, including a self-guided walking tour and discounts of $20+.
- Sky shuttle lift
Select date and time
What to expect
Top of the Rock has become one of the most visited tourist attractions in the Big Apple. The views from this observatory at the top of Rockefeller Center attract thousands of visitors every day.
Before climbing to the top of the observatory, you can enjoy the magnitude of the Rockefeller Center buildings, enter the Channels Gardens, a true oasis full of water and art, or visit the central plaza where the famous ice skating rink is installed every Christmas.
When you arrive at the entrance to the Top of the Rock, you'll be greeted by a sparkling Swaroski chandelier. You can also see the historic Rockefeller Center building where the famous photo of the workers sitting on a beam was taken.
Climbing to the top of the building is also part of the attraction of the experience. The Sky Shuttle lifts climb more than 200 metres in less than a minute, while a brief history of New York is projected on the walls. As soon as the elevator doors open, you'll understand why it's worth the climb.
A spectacular view of the city's most famous landmarks will open up before your eyes. You can explore the 3 floors with unobstructed indoor and outdoor views. From there you can see such recognisable landmarks as the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, the World Trade Center, the Statue of Liberty and Central Park.
Any time is a good time to go up to the top floors of the Comcast Building, formerly known as the General Electric Building, and stroll around its spacious terraces.
However, if you want to visit at a specific time, it is advisable to go to the ticket office in advance so that you can book the time slot that suits you best. Popular times such as sunset fill up quickly, so we suggest you exchange your tickets at the Top of the Rock ticket office as soon as possible.