Niagara Falls Day Trip From New York City
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Enjoy a day trip to Niagara Falls, one of the most impressive tourist attractions in the world, located between Canada and the United States. You'll leave early in the morning to catch the beautiful sunrise and make the most of your trip.
You can choose the option that includes only bus transfer or the alternative that, in addition to bus transport, includes a guided tour with a bilingual guide. Together with the expert, you will get to know the best viewpoints of Niagara Falls State Park and its history.
- Travel in a comfortable private bus.
- Accompaniment by a bilingual guide (only for the full guided tour option).
- Maid of the Mist or Cave of the Winds boat cruise (full guided tour option only).
- Roundtrip transfer from New York City in a comfortable coach bus
- Professional guide
- Guided tour to Niagara Falls (only for the full tour option)
- Tickets for the Maid of the Mist boat cruise or to explore the Cave of the Winds (for the full tour option only)
Select participants and date
What to expect
Enjoy a full day tour of Niagara Falls, a set of breathtaking waterfalls. You can choose the transfer-only option or the full tour alternative which includes: transportation, bilingual guide-led tour and Maid of the Mist boat cruise or visit to Cave of the Winds.
You will depart from Times Square early in the morning to make the most of your trip and watch the sunrise along the way. Transfer time is approximately 7 - 8 hours.
When you arrive at Niagara Falls, you will be delighted by the immensity of this paradise and its 3,000 tons of water falling per second.
During your tour, you will discover curious facts about this natural wonder that is over 12,000 years old. You will visit the state park, the first national park in the United States, established in 1885.
You'll have the opportunity to make photo stops and buy souvenirs of this memorable trip.
If you choose the guided tour option, on the Maid of the Mist you'll enjoy cruising under a towering waterfall whose force surrounds the ship and envelops it with the spray of the water.
If the cruise is not operating due to weather conditions, you can explore the Cave of the Winds, which offers a breathtaking view from its walkways.