Empire State Building Tickets
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
The Empire State Building is the most striking building in New York due to its 443-metre height. With this ticket you can climb to its highest observation deck for the best views of the city.
- Choose your entrance time to suit your preferences.
- You can visit the museum on the first floor and learn about the history of the construction of the mythical Empire State Building.
- Enjoy the best 360º views of the Big Apple at your feet.
- Empire State Building tickets
- Access to the 86th floor
- Access to the museum
Select date and time
What to expect
The Empire State Building opens its doors in the morning and doesn't close until the evening. With these tickets you can go up to the main observatory on the 86th floor.
It is worth noting that the observation deck covers 360º of the building so you will have a complete panoramic view of the city. From there you can see the whole island of Manhattan surrounded by the rivers, and you can even see the whole of Central Park!
A great time to go to the observation deck is at sunset or sunrise, to see the orange sky covering the whole city and get the best pictures.
Before leaving the building, you should also visit the museum on the first floor. Here you can learn all about how the Empire State Building was built and its history up to the present day.