Santorini Wine Tasting Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Take advantage of this wine tasting tour in Santorini to immerse yourself in Greek culture. This is an activity that lasts approximately four and a half hours for small groups of about 14 people where local guides will accompany you to each of the three wineries you will visit during the tour.
You will taste about 12 local wines in a perfect environment where you will learn a lot about grapes and wine production. You will also have some snacks included in the last winery. The tour between the different wineries will take place in an air-conditioned minibus and you won't have to worry about the transport to the hotel either, as the booking includes the transfer to and from the hotel.
- Explore Santorini through this wine tasting tour in an experience that lasts around four and a half hours.
- Learn more about the island and Greek wine from local guides at each winery in a guided activity for small groups of around 14 people.
- Taste up to 12 local wines, accompanied by gourmet snacks, in an experience at some of Santorini's best wineries.
- Don't worry about transport as a minibus will take you to the different wineries and then the vehicle will transfer you to and from your hotel.
- Wine tasting tour
- Local guides
- Access to three wineries
- Tasting of 12 local wines
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Learn more about the Greek island and its culture with this wine tasting tour in Santorini. Led by local guides at each winery, this experience will take around four and a half hours in groups of around 14 people. You'll visit three of the island' s best wineries to taste around 12 local wines, accompanied by gourmet snacks, with live commentary from the guides to learn how they were produced.
Between winery and winery you will be transferred in an air-conditioned minibus, a vehicle that will also transfer you to and from your hotel.
The island of Santorini is best known for its indigenous white grape varieties Assyrtiko, Athiri and Aidani, although you can also find some wines made from international varieties and indigenous red grapes such as Mandilaria and Mavrotragano.
Assyrtiko is one of the most popular Greek products, which you will taste during the tour, and one of the most renowned wine varieties in Greece.
You should note that Santorini, because of its unique climate and the mineral content of its volcanic soil, has probably the best wine in the country. It is also accompanied by centuries-old wine cellars that will be waiting for you to sit down and taste the nectar.
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Santorini
Traditional Wooden Boat Tour with Meal and Wine
Private Catamaran Cruise
Catamaran Cruise with BBQ and Open Bar from Vlychada
Santorini South Coast Tour
Catamaran Cruise with BBQ and Open Bar
Catamaran Cruise with BBQ and Open Bar from Amoudi Bay
Catamaran Cruise with BBQ and Open Bar from Red Beach
Caldera Catamaran Cruise with BBQ
Catamaran Cruise with BBQ