Santorini Quad Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Experience this quad tour of Santorini to the fullest. An activity in which you will be accompanied by a professional guide who will give you a safety briefing. You will have the opportunity to do this experience, which lasts around three and a half hours, with personalised attention, as it is aimed at small groups of around eight people. It includes transfer to and from your hotel.
During this tour you will pass through several points of interest of this Greek island, where you will have a wine tasting in a vineyard or a Greek coffee tasting in a local coffee shop. Some of the attractions you will pass by are the traditional village of Castelli or the black beach of Perissa.
- Enjoy this quad biking tour of Santorini in an experience that lasts around three and a half hours and for groups of around eight people.
- Taste local wines or sample a Greek coffee during the stops on this tour, which also includes transfer to and from your hotel.
- Learn from a professional guide who will accompany you on this highly personalised tour and give you a briefing before you get on the quad bike.
- Santorini quad tour
- Security briefing
- Professional guide
- Tasting of local wine or Greek coffee, lemonade or tea
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Take advantage of this quad tour of Santorini to see the Greek island from a different perspective. This is an activity that lasts around three and a half hours and with personalised attention, as it is done for small groups of around eight people. A professional guide will give you a briefing and safety briefing before you get on the four-wheeled vehicle.
Also included in this booking is a local wine tasting or a Greek coffee tasting at a local coffee shop to immerse yourself in the culture.
On this tour you will get to see the highlights of the island while experiencing a complete adventure. Some of the attractions you will pass through are:
- Traditional village of Castelli: here you can see the castle of Emporio and admire the narrow ancient streets of one of the most tourist attracting areas of the island.
- Megalochori: here you will find the most famous and centenary vineyards of the island.
- Emporio Mills: the Greek island has up to 70 historic windmills that are part of Santorini's image.
In Megalochori you will have the opportunity to visit one of the oldest wineries on the island. There you will be able to taste up to three high quality wines and accompany it with Greek orzo as an aperitif.
It is important to note that in order to take a quad bike, it is necessary to have a valid driving licence.
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Santorini
Traditional Wooden Boat Tour with Meal and Wine
Private Catamaran Cruise
Catamaran Cruise with BBQ and Open Bar from Vlychada
Santorini South Coast Tour
Catamaran Cruise with BBQ and Open Bar
Catamaran Cruise with BBQ and Open Bar from Amoudi Bay
Catamaran Cruise with BBQ and Open Bar from Red Beach
Caldera Catamaran Cruise with BBQ
Catamaran Cruise with BBQ