Volcanic Islands Cruise with Hot Springs
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Relax on this cruise around the volcanic islands and hot springs of Santorini. With a local guide, you'll learn more about this area of the Greek island in an activity that lasts around six hours. Transfer to and from your hotel is included, but only to those selected by booking.
The different points of interest in Santorini that you will visit during this cruise are the village of Manolas, where you will take a walk and have free time to wander around. You will also visit the volcanic crater of Nea Kameni and the hot springs of Santorini, where you can take a dip from the boat.
- Take advantage of this six-hour volcanic island and hot springs cruise to relax as much as you can in Santorini.
- Learn from a local guide who will accompany you on this comprehensive tour of the Greek island.
- Dive into Santorini' s hot springs from the boat and visit the volcanic crater of Nea Kameni on your own.
- Don't worry about transport as transfers to and from your hotel are included, but only for selected hotels.
- Volcanic island and hot springs cruise
- Local guide
- Access to the hot springs
- Walk through the village Manolas and free time
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Enjoy this cruise around the volcanic islands and hot springs of Santorini. This is a very relaxing activity that lasts around six hours and you will be accompanied by a local guide to learn as much as possible about the Greek island. You will visit some iconic areas of the island, such as the hot springs of Santorini, where you can take a dip from the boat.
Plus, you won't have to worry about transport as transfers to and from your hotel are included, but only to those selected by booking.
Santorini has wonderful scenery that you will have the opportunity to pass by and admire from the relaxing cruise. For example, you will stroll through the village of Manolas, the largest on the island of Therasia.
Its narrow streets are lined with whitewashed houses and a few tavernas with a relaxed atmosphere, while the cliff steps lead to the famous fish restaurants . Here you will have some free time to wander around and have lunch on your own.
Another destination in this reserve is the hot springs of Santorini. These natural, dark reddish hot springs are located in a cove in the east of the volcanic island of Palea Kameni and are believed to have healing properties. From the boat itself you can dive into the sea to swim and relax in the hot springs. If you want to visit the crater, however, you will have to pay your own entrance fee.
Departure and Return
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Santorini
Catamaran Cruise with BBQ and Open Bar from Amoudi Bay
Traditional Wooden Boat Tour with Meal and Wine
Catamaran Cruise with BBQ and Open Bar from Red Beach
Private Catamaran Cruise
Catamaran Cruise with BBQ and Open Bar
Caldera Catamaran Cruise with BBQ
Catamaran Cruise with BBQ and Open Bar from Vlychada
Santorini South Coast Tour
Catamaran Cruise with BBQ