Berlin Beer Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Enjoy a tour in Berlin designed for beer lovers who hope to get an in-depth insight into the city' s beer scene. You will enjoy a tasting with Berliner craft beer and learn about the historical-social aspects that led Germany to become the birthplace of beer in the world.
- Receive 3 to 5 tasting drinks.
- Enjoy a complimentary snack (with vegan and vegetarian alternatives)
- Visit up to 3 specialised craft beer venues in Berlin
- Learn about the role of craft beer in Berlin's culture and political history accompanied by an expert local guide
- Certified local guide
- Craft beer tasting in Berlin
- Tasting menu
- Walking tour of the city
Select participants and date
Step by Step
The Berlin beer tour is designed by a certified local guide. You will join the group at a meeting point to get to know several beer bars in the heart of Berlin's tourist area.
A tasting menu of 3 to 5 drinks accompanied by an aperitif is included in the experience for a fee. In addition, the local guide will take you through the streets of Berlin and share the most interesting stories about German craft beer.
Non-alcoholic options are also available on this tour but must be notified at the time of booking and at least 48 hours in advance. Also, if you have any allergies or special dietary requirements, please let the organisers know before the tour.
This tour is designed for food and beer lovers and will allow you to identify different styles of beer, as well as gain a new insight into German culture, gastronomy and history.