Berlin Rude Bastards Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
If you are looking for a totally different kind of guided tour of Berlin, this is your chance. This is the politically incorrect tour that lasts about three hours through the centre of the German capital. In groups of around 10 people, you'll be guided by a local guide through all the anecdotes of the city into which Cold War Germany was divided.
During the walking tour, you will pass the Berlin Wall Memorial and the Holocaust Memorial. All of this will be explained by the guide so that you can learn about Germany's most tragic historical legacy. But everything will be done with jokes and anecdotes based on a black humour that you should take into account when choosing this tour.
- This is a walking tour in groups of about ten people through Berlin's landmarks.
- A local guide will explain the history of different eras of Germany, but in a politically incorrect way. This means that he will use jokes and anecdotes for his stories.
- During the tour you will pass several monuments, such as the Holocaust and Berlin Wall memorials, as well as the Brandenburg Gate, among other places.
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Select participants and date
Step by Step
If you're looking to learn about Berlin's history in a different, politically incorrect way, this is a unique opportunity not to be missed. Accompanied by a local guide, you will be taken on a three-hour walking tour through the centre of the German capital. Moreover, the tour will be done in groups of about ten people.
The guide will be in charge of narrating the history of Germany through the different monuments you will pass during the tour.
But the experience will be conducted in a sarcastic and politically incorrect tone, as the title of this activity indicates. This means that you will use jokes and sarcastic comments to explain the history, so you should know that it will be a special activity in this sense.
You will pass by different monuments throughout your excursion. Among them are:
- Holocaust Memorial: this is a monument commemorating the Jewish victims of the Holocaust.
- Berlin Wall Memorial: this memorial commemorates the division of Germany and gives you a sense of the wall and the time of division.
- Checkpoint Charlie: this was the most famous of the border crossings of the Berlin Wall between 1945 and 1990 and still remains as a memorial. It is the ideal place to take photos to remember
- Brandenburg Gate: this is the political epicentre of the country and witnessed many events throughout Germany's history.
You will also have some free time to have a snack before resuming the tour.