Bordeaux Brunch Cruise
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Enjoy an unforgettable ride along the Garonne River as you join this brunch cruise through Bordeaux. You'll enjoy a delicious selection of snacks and drinks, while taking in the city's most iconic sites and monuments, such as the Pont de Pierre Bridge, the Cité du Vin and the Place des Quinconces, on a boat tour lasting approximately two hours.
- Experience Bordeaux from the River Garonne
- Get breathtaking views of places such as the Place de la Bourse, the Pont de Stone Bridge and the Cité du Vin museum.
- Taste a delicious brunch of local cuisine while taking in the cityscape.
- Bordeaux cruise
- Boat trip on the Garonne river
Select participants and date
Step by Step
This Bordeaux brunch cruise is the ideal way to soak up the sun and the city's enchanting energy, cruising the waters of the Garonne River for around two hours.
You'll have the opportunity to relax, enjoy a delicious brunch and sample a glass of your favourite drink on board the boat, while taking in spectacular views of iconic Bordeaux landmarks such as the following:
- Pont de Pierre Bridge: see the oldest stone bridge in the city, built in the early 19th century, where you'll see the distinctive 17 arches of its structure
- Matmut Atlantique: enjoy the privileged view of the Matmut Atlantique football stadium, home of the French league team FC Girondins de Bordeaux.
- Cité du Vin: the architecture of the Cité du Vin, an innovative wine museum, emulates the shape of a decanter. It is one of the monumental jewels of the city.
- Place de la Bourse: this social meeting place is known for the mist and water mirror effect on the ground caused by the action of its fountains.
- Jacques-Chaban-Delmas Bridge: it has a movable central structure, which rises some 75 metres above the Garonne, to allow the passage of large ships.
- Place des Quinconces: one of the most important squares in the city, it is home to the emblematic Monument to the Girondins.
You will also see the Porte Cailhau, a monumental gate built in 1494 to celebrate the victory of King Charles VIII of France in Italy. It is one of the best preserved medieval-style structures in Europe.
Departure and Return
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Bordeaux
Basque Country Private Day Trip from Bordeaux
Medoc Private Wine Tour from Bordeaux
Bordeaux Electric Scooter Tour
Bordeaux Segway Tour
Wine and Castles Tour from Bordeaux
Bordeaux Private Walking Tour
Bordeaux Private Guided Tour
Bordeaux Private Tour with Glass of Wine
Saint Emilion Wine Tour from Bordeaux
Saint Emilion Half-Day Trip from Bordeaux