Bordeaux City Pass
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
Buying the Bordeaux City Pass gives you free rein to explore Bordeaux with a 24, 48 or 72 hour pass, with unlimited public transport including a river tour and a guided tour of the city. You'll see must-see sights such as the Cité du Vin, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Palais de Rohan, as well as a choice of a train ride, a walking tour, an open-top bus tour or a cruise on the Garonne River.
- Get to know Bordeaux at your own pace with this 24, 48 or 72 hour free pass.
- Get access to 15 museums, the Cité du Vin and enjoy unlimited public transport.
- Discover the natural and architectural wonders of the city with an expert-guided tour.
- Bordeaux City Pass
- Guided tour of Bordeaux
- Unlimited public transport
- Access to 15 museums
Select participants and date
Step by Step
The Bordeaux City Pass is the ideal pass to explore Bordeaux in depth and detail, visiting its most representative sites and monuments in three available plans: 24, 48 or 72 hours.
You will have the opportunity to stroll around the city's iconic attractions, varying from museums, exhibitions, bridges, castles, churches and squares.
By purchasing this City Pass you will have unlimited access to the sites using the city's public transport, including tram, bus, parking and river services, with the Bat3 boat system, allowing you to enjoy beautiful panoramic views of Bordeaux from the Garonne River.
Some of the city's must-see sites include:
- Cité du Vin: the Cité du Vin is, more than a museum dedicated to wine, a symbol of the city with its imposing architecture. It offers exhibitions on the history of wine and an extensive tasting area.
- Porte Cailhau: this ancient gateway, once the entrance to the city, offers an incredible view of the Garonne and the historic city centre from its 23-metre-high summit.
- Bassins de Lumières: you will visit the digital art centre which has two exhibitions active all year round, one dedicated to Salvador Dalí and one in honour of Antoni Gaudí.
- Abbey of Sauve-Majeure: you will be amazed by the 12th century Romanesque architecture of this historic abbey, which is part of the Pilgrims' Route to Santiago de Compostela in France.
- Musée des Beaux-Arts: take a journey through the history of art from the 16th century to the 20th century, with works by painters such as Picasso, Matisse and Renoir.
- Palais de Rohan: one of the most beautiful and legendary buildings in Bordeaux, home to the town hall since 1837.
Among the guided tours included in the pass, you can choose one of four options: an electric train ride, a walking tour, an open-top bus tour or a cruise with commentary on the Garonne river.
And if you are planning your visit with children or teenagers, you have the citypass junior pass available, suitable for children and young people aged 6 to 17.
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Bordeaux
Basque Country Private Day Trip from Bordeaux
Medoc Private Wine Tour from Bordeaux
Bordeaux Electric Scooter Tour
Bordeaux Segway Tour
Wine and Castles Tour from Bordeaux
Bordeaux Private Walking Tour
Bordeaux Private Guided Tour
Bordeaux Private Tour with Glass of Wine
Saint Emilion Wine Tour from Bordeaux
Saint Emilion Half-Day Trip from Bordeaux