Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath Day Trip from London
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Visit the megaliths of Stonehenge, the spa town of Bath and Windsor Castle in the company of a professional guide who will tell you about these sites in your own language. On this approximately 12-hour tour, you'll travel in comfort on a luxury air-conditioned coach.
- Travel in comfort on an air-conditioned coach from London.
- Visit the prehistoric monuments of Stonehenge, the Roman Baths of Bath and Windsor Castle
- See the English countryside en-route and the scenic countryside roads of the countryside
- Air-conditioned bus transport
- Professional guide
- Entrance to Stonehenge Visitor Centre (only if this option is selected when booking)
- Entrance to Windsor Castle (only if this option is selected when booking)
Select participants and date
What to expect
Experience the mystery of the megalithic monuments of Stonehenge, visit the World Heritage-listed spa town of Bath, and step inside Windsor Castle to see first-hand the residence of British royalty. All in the company of a professional guide who speaks your language.
On this approximately 12-hour tour, you'll take an air-conditioned coach to Stonehenge, the 5,000-year-old prehistoric megalithic sun worship complex.
Continue on to Bath, a city founded by the Romans and the first English city to be named a UNESCO World Heritage Site . There you can visit Bath Abbey, built in the 15th century on the site where the first king of England was crowned. You'll also visit Pulteney Bridge, one of the few in the world with a building built on top of it, and its famous Roman baths, the only hot springs in Britain.
You will also visit Windsor Castle . You'll love both its beautiful gardens and the interior, where you can admire luxury and art: the castle is home to works by artists such as Rembrandt and Da Vinci.
Within the castle grounds is the Gothic St George's Chapel, where royal weddings such as Prince Harry's wedding to Meghan Markle have taken place, and where King Henry VIII and Queen Elizabeth are buried.