Oxford, Windsor and Stonehenge Day Trip from London
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
See three of the UK's most iconic landmarks on this full-day coach tour. With an expert guide, discover Windsor and see the impressive megalithic monument Stonehenge . Enjoy a guided tour of the beautiful cobbled streets of the city of Oxford .
- Walk through the wonderful university city of Oxford, home to the oldest university in the English-speaking world.
- With an expert guide discover the mystery of the famous Stonehenge stone circle (entrance included only if option is selected).
- Add with the top option the entrance to Windsor Castle and discover its majesty.
- This activity includes return transfer by air-conditioned coach.
- Transfers from London by air-conditioned coach
- Expert guide
- Entrance to St George's Chapel
- Oxford Walking Tour
Select participants and date
What to expect
Enjoy this wonderful day trip from London to the university town of Oxford, Windsor and the megalithic monument of Stonehenge. The activity includes a return shuttle service by air-conditioned coach. If you want to complete the day, you can add the entrance to Windsor Castle to your booking.
If you choose this option, you will visit Windsor Castle, the residence of British royalty, overlooking the River Thames with an expert guide. Don't miss the opportunity to explore the castle's luxurious State Apartments where you can view the stunning works of art by Rembrandt and Leonardo Da Vinci.
On your tour of the Royal Palace, you'll admire the beautiful 14th century Gothic St George's Chapel , one of the finest examples of medieval architecture in England.
You will also explore Stonehenge, a 5,000-year-old monument. With a guide you will learn the mystery of the origin of the construction of this famous megalithic stone circle. An experience not to be missed by experts and tourists alike on their trip to the UK. For the entrance fee to Stonehenge to be included in the tour, you will need to select this option when booking.
Continue your activity with a walking tour of the university city of Oxford , following in the footsteps of famous students such as CS Lewis and Bill Clinton. Enjoy a guided tour of the cobbled streets of this historic university city and visit the famous Bodleian Library, one of the oldest libraries in Europe.