London Customized Private Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Discover London the way you want to. With this personalised walking tour of the British capital, you will be the one to ask the professional guide, who will accompany you on the tour, to make the stops you want for the excursion. It will last from two to six hours, depending on what you choose.
Therefore, when you make your reservation, you must send your preferences to the guide so that he/she can draw up a personalised plan. You can also change it on the same day according to what you would like to visit. This guide will explain details that only locals know. Thanks to his information, he will give you an insight into how people live in one of the most multicultural capitals in the world.
- This tour is completely personalised and you choose the stops you want to make during the activity.
- You will be accompanied by a local guide who will explain all the details of this great city.
- An excursion that can last up to six hours, depending on your preferences when choosing the different stops, which you will have to send to the guide beforehand.
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees to attractions you choose to visit during the tour are not included.
Select participants and date
Step by Step
If you want to get to know London exclusively with a guide, this personalised walking tour is for you. You no longer have to be guided by the tour programme, as you set your own itinerary for the two to six hours that the tour lasts.
However, these suggestions for the stops on the excursion must be requested before the tour starts, so that the guide can draw up the plan in London. In addition, if you decide to make a change of script during the tour, you can also do so, as it is completely free and adapted to your tastes.
The guide will not only tell you a bit of history about the places you will pass through in the capital, but will also give you some ideas about what it's like to live as a resident in one of the world's capitals.
As you'll see, this tour is free. But these could be some of the sites you could add to your itinerary:
- Big Ben and Westminster Abbey: You can see two of London's most iconic and visited landmarks, which are located in close proximity.
- London Eye: This is the famous Ferris wheel in the heart of the British capital, where you can take a trip to see London from a different perspective.
- Borough Market: One of the oldest markets in the city where you can sample typical British cuisine.
- Soho: Another of the places that attracts the most tourists as it is one of the liveliest districts for its bars, restaurants and shops.
In addition, this tour will take place in spite of the weather conditions. This means that even if it rains or snows, the activity will go ahead. It is therefore recommended that you wear suitable clothing and footwear for the tour. You should also have an average level of fitness because the entire tour will be done on foot.
If you want to go to any attractions during the tour, you will have to pay your own entrance fee and you will also have to pay the entrance fee for the guide to accompany you to the attractions and explain all the details to you.
Departure and Return
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in London
Harry Potter Studios Tickets with Transfer from London
Tower of London Tickets Including Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour
Harry Potter Tour in London
London Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Tickets
London Eye Tickets
London Westminster Abbey Tickets
London The Shard Tickets
Offer: London Eye Tickets, Big Bus Tour and Thames River Cruise
London Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus Tour