London Parks Bike Tour
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Take a fun and educational tour of London's most iconic landmarks with this bike tour. In groups of around 16 people, enjoy a 4-hour ride through Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, Green Park and St. James Park, accompanied by a local guide.
See the majestic monuments such as the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. Discover their history and enjoy the sights of these gardens on a tour on wheels.
- Join this bike tour for a small group of around 16 people.
- Enjoy a ride through the Royal Gardens of London, with a professional guide .
- See iconic London landmarks.
- See Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace and the Princess Diana Memorial.
- Tourist guide.
- Helmet (compulsory)
- Waterproof poncho (additional cost)
Select participants and date
What to expect
London is popular for its countless majestic parks and gardens. With this bike tour for small groups of around 16 people you will cycle through the abundant beauty of all the central parks of Royal London, including Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, Green Park and St. James Park .
You and your guide will explore Hyde Park, London's green lung. The largest park in the centre of the city, it is the perfect place to stroll around and see sculptures. You will also be able to see the impressive Buckingham Palace. You'll pass another of the English capital's popular parks, Kensington Gardens. Separated from Hyde Park by the Serpentine Lake, this park has attractions including a statue of Peter Pan, the Albert Memorial and the Serpentine Art Gallery. During your tour you will see Kensington Palace with the Princess Diana Memorial in this wonderful garden.
In addition to these well-known parks, you will also pass through Green Park and St. James Park, the oldest royal park in the city.
You will enjoy a bike ride of about 4 hours, while your guide takes you through the most characteristic places of London:
- The Houses of Parliament: also known as the Palace of Westminster.
- Big Ben: symbol and icon of the City of London.
- Westminster Abbey: London's oldest temple.
- Churchill War Rooms: the infamous Cabinet WarRooms .
- And Trafalgar Square, next to Nelson' s statue and the National Portrait Gallery.
You can take breaks along the way if you wish. This tour is designed to be leisurely. You'll stop whenever you want to take photos and take home a souvenir of your trip to London.
An unforgettable experience led by an expert guide who will take you through the London of today and centuries past. What are you waiting for? Join this new experience!
Departure and Return
Other activities in London
Harry Potter Studios Tickets with Transfer from London
Tower of London Tickets Including Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour
Harry Potter Tour in London
London Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Tickets
London Eye Tickets
London Westminster Abbey Tickets
London The Shard Tickets
Offer: London Eye Tickets, Big Bus Tour and Thames River Cruise
London Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus Tour