Ibiza Quad Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Explore the beautiful landscapes of Ibiza thanks to this 2.5 hour quad tour. Throughout the tour you will be accompanied by an expert guide to help you during the experience. It doesn't matter if you don't know how to drive a quad as this guide will give you a brief explanation with all the indications you need.
During the tour you will drive on both tarmac and dirt roads to get the full quad biking experience. The groups are small, about 8 people per tour. In addition, there will be 2 or 3 stops where you can take pictures of the scenery.
- Enjoy a different experience with this quad tour in Ibiza.
- You will always be accompanied by a guide who you will simply follow during the activity.
- You will be able to take pictures of the most traditional landscape of Ibiza such as the Es Broll Valley or the villages of San Mateo and Santa Agnes.
- Quad biking tour in Ibiza
- Expert guide
- Security equipment
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Get on a quad and enjoy this tour through the most beautiful and traditional landscapes of the island of Ibiza. Whether it's your first time on a quad or you're an experienced rider, this tour is for everyone. At the beginning of the experience a guide will explain you everything you need to know to handle the quad properly.
This guide will also accompany you during the whole tour, so he will give you all the indications you need. But also some details and information about the landscape around you. The experience includes the compulsory helmet to drive the quad, and also a full tank of petrol.
There will be 2 or 3 stops along the route so that the small group of about 8 people will always be together, and to observe the landscape in more detail. You will ride on tarmac roads as well as dirt tracks.
From these roads you will see the beautiful Es Broll Valley, one of the most beautiful landscapes of Ibiza, and the traditional villages of San Mateo and Santa Agnes. Not forgetting the views of the coast, particularly the beautiful Punta Galera.