Ibiza Cala Conta and Cala Bassa Boat Trip
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Enjoy half a day of sun and sea in Ibiza on a boat trip to Cala Conta and Cala Bassa. You'll sail on a luxury catamaran along the best beaches on the west coast of the island. Snorkel and paddle surf with the equipment on board. Dive into the water and explore the incredible marine life. Enjoy a variety of snacks and drinks along the way.
- Visit the turquoise water and white sandy beaches of Ibiza on a luxury catamaran.
- Taste a variety of snacks and drinks
- You will have the necessary equipment for snorkelling and paddle surfing.
- Excursion on a catamaran to Cala Conta and Cala Bassa in Ibiza
- Variety of snacks and drinks
- Snorkelling equipment, paddle surfing, body boards and floating mats
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Surprise yourself with the paradisiacal beaches of Ibiza on a half-day boat trip to Cala Conta and Cala Bassa. A unique landscape that has nothing to envy to the Caribbean.
The trip will take place on a luxury catamaran equipped with spacious and modern spaces and common areas. During the trip you will make a stop in Bassa and another in Cala Conta.
On board you will have the necessary equipment to practice free water activities such as snorkelling, paddle surfing, floating mats and body boards.
You can also enjoy the catamaran's attractions such as slides and trampolines or simply take a dip in the sea and discover all the marine fauna.
During the cruise you can enjoy a variety of snacks and alcoholic drinks, water or soft drinks which are included in the cruise.
You'll get to know Ibiza's beautiful secluded islands with ease on a luxury cruise.