Krakow Jewish Quarter Food Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Get a taste of Poland with this delicious gastronomic tour in Kazimierz, the Jewish quarter of Krakow. In groups of maximum 12 people, you will taste around 15 samples of Polish food and drinks, including two vodkas and two local craft beers.
Discover the recipes of the star dishes of Polish gastronomy and receive a complete gastronomic map. Tour Krakow's Jewish quarter and eat your way through Poland with this tasty tour lasting just over 3 hours.
- Taste the local gastronomy with more than 15 food samples and typical dishes.
- Taste two vodkas and two craft beers made in Poland.
- A local guide will accompany you on your tour to explain all the details of the food and places you visit.
- Taste around 14-15 different samples of Polish gastronomic products.
- Two tastings of craft beers
- Two tastings of Polish vodkas
- Taste a typical local refreshment
Select participants and date
What to expect
Taste Polish cuisine through about 15 gastronomic samples, including typical Polish food and drinks, with your group of maximum 12 travellers. You will visit the Jewish quarter of Krakow, Kazimierz, and taste the local food in several restaurants in the area.
The tour, which lasts just over three hours, will allow you to get to know the neighbourhood, taste the best typical Polish food and sample two vodkas and two local craft beers. The tour is led by a local guide, and you'll receive recipes for Poland's culinary highlights, as well as personalised tips to make you an expert chef in the local cuisine.
And food is not the only thing you will enjoy. On this tour, you'll also see the landmarks of one of Poland's most prominent neighbourhoods. Delve into Jewish culture with this tour and discover synagogues, churches and other examples of religious culture, as well as highlights of Krakow's architecture.
A complete tour to get to know Kazimierz and Polish and Jewish culture with all five senses!
Departure and Return
Other activities in Krakow
Auschwitz Day Trip from Krakow
Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Trip from Krakow
Auschwitz and Wieliczka Salt Mine Day Trip from Krakow
Krakow Wawel Castle Guided Tour
Krakow Schindler's Factory Guided Tour
Krakow Chopin Piano Concert Tickets
Krakow Segway Tour
Krakow Shooting Range Experience
Zakopane Private Day Trip from Krakow
Krakow Beer Tour