Venice I Musici Veneziani Concert Tickets
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
If you are planning to visit the Serenissima and enjoy unforgettable concerts in Venice, with these tickets for I Musici Veneziani you can listen to Antonio Vivaldi 's magnificent "Four Seasons'' . The show, which lasts approximately one and a half hours, will take you back to 18th century Venice.
Enjoy a live classical music performance with the performers and musicians dressed in authentic baroque costumes.
- Buy your ticket and enjoy a performance of Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons" .
- Experience a live classical show performed by Venice's acclaimed orchestra, I Musici Veneziani .
- Take a journey back to the Baroque era with musicians and vocalists dressed in traditional Venetian costumes and a selection of timeless masterpieces from the 18th century.
- The show features four concertos for violin and strings depicting nature scenes set to music, inspired by each season of the year.
- Ticket for the concert of I Musici Veneziani in Venice.
Select date and time
Keep in mind you need to arrive 30 minutes before start
Step by Step
Venice is renowned for its baroque art and for being the land of Antonio Lucio Vivaldi, known for being the composer of one of the most relevant works of erudite music: The Four Seasons. Live a unique experience that blends history and art with your ticket for the concert of I Musici Veneziani in Venice and their performance of Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons".
With the renowned orchestra I Musici Veneziani and its virtuoso musicians, you will enjoy the baroque lyrical tradition for about an hour and a half. You will travel back to the old Venice of the 18th century accompanied by musicians and performers dressed in the typical Venetian costume of the time. This makes the show a unique and unforgettable experience.
The performance of Vivaldi's Four Seasons in Venice is an exceptional tribute to one of the city's most illustrious sons. The baroque majesty of this series of violin concertos, performed by the orchestra I Musici Veneziani, will transport you to a special place, full of beauty, where time stands still.
Enjoying this concert of Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons" in Venice is one of the activities you cannot miss in your agenda when visiting this elegant Italian city.
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Venice
Murano Glass Factory Tour with Glass Blowing Demonstration
Venice Saint Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace Guided Tour
Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands Day Trip from Venice
Venice Jewish Ghetto Tour
Venice Gondola Ride
Venice Guided Tour
Interpreti Veneziani Concert Tickets
Venice Pisani Palace Guided Tour
Venice Food Tour
Venice Saint Mark's Basilica Guided Tour