Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Tour
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
The Big Bus sightseeing tour allows you to make free stops at different places of tourist interest along the circuit. Thanks to this you can get off whenever you want, enjoy the monuments for as long as you need, and get back on the bus to continue enjoying the tour. You can also listen to recorded commentary about the city while you're on the bus. You can buy different types of passes, Classic, Premium or Deluxe, for 24, 48 or 72 hours respectively.
- Tour Rome by bus and listen to recorded commentary about the city.
- Hop off at your leisure, enjoy the monument at your own pace and hop back on the bus when you're done.
- You can choose 24, 48 or 72 hour passes to suit your needs.
- 24, 48 or 72 hour ticket for the Big Bus sightseeing bus in Rome
- Recorded comments
- Free stops
- Free access to the Big Bus app to follow the bus live
Keep in mind you need to arrive 15 minutes before start
What to expect
Discover Rome thanks to the Big Bus tourist bus. Depending on your stay in the Italian capital, you can choose between several tickets. The Classic ticket is valid for 24 hours, the Premium for 48 hours and the Deluxe for 72 hours. The ticket is activated with the first use, so keep this in mind when organising your route. You will have unlimited travel on any Big Bus for the duration of your chosen validity.
Big Buses run from morning to evening. A bus departs every 20 minutes and stops at Rome's most emblematic monuments . In this way, this tour allows you to make free stops, i.e. you can get on and off the bus at the stops of your choice, spending as much time as you want on each one.
You can also listen to recorded commentary about the city and fun facts along the way while you're on the bus. This way, you'll enjoy the sights while also learning about them.
The Big Bus tour covers the must-see sights throughout the city. In total the circuit contains several stops, but to highlight some of them you can visit the following:
- Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore
- Circus Maximus
- Piazza Venezia
- Castel San Angelo