Amalfi Kayak Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Get on a kayak and enjoy the beauty of the landscapes of the Amalfi Coast, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The tour will last about 3 hours, during which you will be able to do sport and explore a multitude of caves and coves that are not accessible by land. You will be accompanied by an expert guide, who will show you the route and accompany you at all times.
You will avoid the crowds, while you will be able to explore the coast and see various places of interest, such as the village of Conça dei Marini,the beach of La Vite or the historic hotel Il Saraceno . You will be provided with all the necessary kayaking and safety equipment to enjoy an uneventful experience. The tour will also include a professional photography service, allowing you to capture your tour and share it with family and friends.
- Kayak along the Amalfi Coast and enjoy the beauty of its landscapes.
- Discover coves and caves only accessible by sea, where you can swim and relax.
- Show off your adventure in front of family and friends with professional photos taken by your expert guide.
- Amalfi kayak tour
- Kayaks and paddles
- Life jackets and waterproof jackets
- Snorkelling equipment
Select participants and date
Step by Step
On this tour you will have the opportunity, for about 3 hours, to kayak along the Amalfi Coast. This coast, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, is famous for the clarity of its waters and the beauty of its landscapes. In this unique experience, you'll discover a multitude of coves, caves and hidden beaches that are only accessible by sea .
You will be accompanied by an expert guide, who will show you the route and explain the different places you will visit. The tour also includes a professional photography service, so that you can keep a wonderful souvenir. Some of the places you will see during the tour are the following:
- Arch of Lovers: You will pass under this natural rock arch created by the erosion of the sea whose shape is reminiscent of two elephants in full swing.
- Conça dei Marini: From the coast of this ancient fishing village you will be able to observe the views of the beautiful villages of Furore and Praiano, as well as the islands of Li Galli and Capri. You will also have access to the well-known Runghetiello Grotto, where you can enjoy free time for swimming and snorkelling.
- La Vite Beach: A beautiful beach crowned by views of cliffs lined with picturesque pastel-coloured houses. From this beach you can see the historic hotel "Il Saraceno", known for its impressive stone building and its colossal size.
- Monastery of Santa Rosa: You can see this former Dominican monastery, now converted into a luxury hotel with breathtaking views of the sea. The view of the monastery itself is a spectacle in itself.
Once the activity is over, you will return to the original starting point, as it is a round trip.
Departure and Return
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Amalfi
Capri Day Trip from Amalfi
Amalfi Cooking Class
Amalfi and Positano Boat Tour from Pompeii
Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento and Ravello Day Trip from Pompeii
Amalfi Coast Boat Tour
Amalfi Spa Experience
Valle delle Ferrerie Trekking Trip from Amalfi