Amalfi Cooking Class
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Join a couple of expert cooks and learn with them how to prepare delicious traditional Italian food. The class will last about 2.5 hours, during which you will learn how to cook Italian appetizers, pasta, and a range of other dishes, based on local recipes .
You will also enjoy a welcome aperitif and a glass of local wine, which you can enjoy sitting on a terrace overlooking the sea. Once the class is over, you will also be able to share the delicious home-made food you will have prepared with the rest of your classmates. An activity designed to learn and meet new people, ideal for food lovers .
- Learn how to cook traditional Italian food from a couple of expert cooks.
- Have a snack and a glass of wine while enjoying the sea views, seated on a comfortable terrace.
- Enjoy the food you will prepare in the class, together with your new classmates, and discover how food tastes better when you have prepared it yourself.
- Cooking class in Amalfi
- Expert teachers
- Welcome aperitif
- Wine glass
Select participants and date
Step by Step
In this class, which lasts about 2.5 hours, you will learn how to cook traditional Italian food. Two expert chefs will teach you how to prepare appetizers, pasta and a range of other dishes, prepared according to local recipes .
You will be greeted with a welcome drink and snacks, which you can enjoy seated on a terrace overlooking the sea. Afterwards, you will begin the class, the menu of which will vary according to the season, the garden harvest and the catch of the day. The activity is available for both lunch and dinner .
Some sample menus for the activity are as follows:
- Starter: Aubergines with Scarpone
- Main course: Fresh Pasta alla prajanese - with Totani
- Dessert: Mamma's English Soup
- Starter: Stuffed Peppers
- Main: Homemade Pasta with Garden Flavours
- Dessert: Fruit Tart
- Starter: Zucchini Armonte
- Main: Handmade Pasta with Pumpkin
- Dessert: Citrus and Cream Cake
The menus described are examples of some of the dishes you could cook, although the final menu of the class will depend on the season, the group and the timetable of the activity.
At the end of the class, you can sit at the table and savour the delicious food you have prepared, which you can share with your new companions in a cosy and intimate experience.
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Amalfi
Capri Day Trip from Amalfi
Amalfi and Positano Boat Tour from Pompeii
Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento and Ravello Day Trip from Pompeii
Amalfi Coast Boat Tour
Amalfi Kayak Tour
Amalfi Spa Experience
Valle delle Ferrerie Trekking Trip from Amalfi