Amalfi Coast Boat Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Climb aboard and enjoy a boat trip along the Amalfi coast, an excursion that will last approximately 4 hours . On this experience you will have the opportunity to contemplate hidden views of beaches that are only accessible by sea, from the safety of a boat equipped with all kinds of comforts .
On board, you will be provided with snorkelling equipment, as well as food and beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. You will have free time to swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean. An activity full of sea and beautiful landscapes, ideal for nature lovers.
- Climb aboard and cruise along the Amalfi Coast, a World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy food and drink on board the boat, as well as its many amenities.
- Take advantage of the free time to swim and snorkel in hidden beach coves that are only accessible by boat.
- Boat trip along the Amalfi Coast
- Experienced crew
- Toilet available on board
- Use of snorkelling equipment
Select participants and date
Step by Step
In this activity you will have the opportunity, for about 4 hours, to enjoy a pleasant boat trip along the Amalfi Coast. You will avoid the crowds and you will be able to contemplate the beautiful landscapes of the Amalfi Coast, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
On the boat, you'll be provided with food and drink to make the trip more enjoyable, as well as free time to swim, snorkel and explore the many hidden coves that are not accessible by land. Snorkelling equipment is also included in the activity.
Throughout the excursion, you will pass by natural rock arches and sea caves that will allow you to admire the beauty of Amalfi's landscapes. Some of the main places you will pass by are the following:
- Conça dei Marini: An ancient fishing village where you will be able to observe the beautiful view of the villages of Furore and Praiano. Inside the basin you will find the Runghetiello Grotto, which has a small beach where you can relax and dive into the water.
- Furore Fjord: The only natural fjord in Italy . Every year in July, professional divers from all over the world compete in it, jumping from the top of a 28-metre high bridge.
- Praiano: A seaside town where you can see the huge sea cave known as the Suppraiano Grotto. This cave is known for its stalactites, as well as for the emerald colour of its water, which it acquires due to the refraction of sunlight.
- Positano: One of the most famous towns on the Amalfi coast. In Positano, you can enjoy another swimming and snorkelling break at La Porta beach, the only access to which is by sea. This will allow you to relax and swim in the sea, enjoying the sun and the tranquillity.
Once the activity is over, you will return to the original starting point, as it is a round trip.
Departure and Return
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Amalfi
Capri Day Trip from Amalfi
Amalfi Cooking Class
Amalfi and Positano Boat Tour from Pompeii
Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento and Ravello Day Trip from Pompeii
Amalfi Kayak Tour
Amalfi Spa Experience
Valle delle Ferrerie Trekking Trip from Amalfi