Dublin Ghostbus Tour
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Experience an adventure in the Irish capital on this ghost bus tour of Dublin. As dusk falls, you'll board a ghostly bus for a 2-hour tour of the darker side of the city.
A professional actor will be your guide and tell you the spookiest stories you've ever heard. You will visit Dublin's most haunted places, such as St. Kevin's Cemetery and St. Audoen's Church.
- Spend a spooky afternoon on a ghost tour of the city centre.
- Discover Dublin's tales of mystery and murder.
- Get an immersive experience with a guide who is a professional actor.
- Ghost bus tour of Dublin approximately 2 hours
- Local guide and professional actor
- Guided tour of St. Kevin's Cemetery
- Guided tour of the church of St. Audoens
Select participants and date
Step by Step
Prove your bravery with a ghost bus tour of Dublin. From the moment you step aboard the bus, you're in for a fully immersive experience that will get your heart rate racing.
An expert local guide, who is also a professional actor, will create a sinister haunted city scene before your eyes. You will learn in depth the most mysterious and spooky stories ever told about the Irish capital.
You will tour the city for approximately 2 hours filled with anecdotes of murders, disappearances, even body snatchings. During the tour, you will make stops at some of Dublin's most chilling locations:
- The Royal College of Surgeons, home of a mad doctor or, rather, his ghost.
- St Audoen's Church, with its haunted steps that not everyone dares to tread and where you'll see a demonstration of medieval torture implements.
- St. Kevin's Churchyard, where hauntings haunt the unwillingly disturbed spectres.
Please note that due to the content of the tour, the minimum age to participate is 14 years old.
Other Things You Should Know
Other activities in Dublin
Cliffs of Moher, Kilmacduagh Abbey and Galway Day Trip from Dublin
Wicklow, Glendalough and Kilkenny Day Trip from Dublin
Dublin Jameson Whiskey Distillery Guided Tour
Wicklow, Powerscourt, and Glendalough Tour from Dublin
Kilkenny, Wicklow Mountains, Glendalough, Sheep Dog Trials Day Trip from Dublin
90 Minute Dublin Walking tour and Sightseeing tips
Dark Dublin Guided Walking Tour
The Dublin Liberties Distillery - Guided Tour and Whiskey Tasting
Irish Whiskey Museum Tickets
Skip the Line: Irish Night Show Including 4-Course Dinner Ticket