Paris Customized Private Tour
About this activity
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Discover Paris from the perspective of a local guide, with this personalised private tour. You'll have the opportunity to choose the places you want to see, whether it's the most emblematic destinations such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum or Notre Dame Cathedral, or the less popular side, but just as interesting and eye-catching.
With no itinerary, your visit to the 'City of Light' will be completely tailored to your tastes and preferences. You can choose the length of the tour which can range from 2 to 6 hours and will be guided on foot by a Parisian resident who will show you the real hidden gems of the city.
- Get to know Paris with a local guide as if you were just another Parisian
- Explore the city's hidden gems or iconic sights on an itinerary designed to suit your tastes.
- Tour the 'City of Light' without itineraries or limitations, at your own pace.
- Guided walking tour of Paris
- Private tour, exclusively for you and your companions
- Experience customisable to your tastes and preferences
Select participants and date
What to expect
This private tour of Paris will take you to discover the city on foot, from the experience of a local Parisian resident, who will accompany you on an unforgettable journey through the French capital's hidden gems or highlights.
Unlike conventional tours, this tour has no itinerary. You will have the opportunity to customise the visit according to your tastes and preferences. However, when you book, you will have to choose the duration of the experience, which can be between 2 and 6 hours.
You can choose to walk around the most representative typical monuments of Paris, such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum, among others. In contrast, you have the alternative of experiencing a different trip, more rooted in the everyday life of Parisians. You can also organise a balanced plan that includes a bit of both styles.
You'll see a different side of the city, one that few tourists get the chance to appreciate, by walking the streets and doing a round of local gastronomy and nightlife in cafés, bars and terraces, as well as underground museums exhibiting street art.