Beijing Tour with Summer Palace, Lama Temple and Panda Garden
About this activity
Smartphone tickets accepted
- Your booking is confirmed instantly
- This activity is in your language
- This option has FREE cancellation: book it without any risk!
Enjoy a tour of Beijing's most iconic sights, visiting the Summer Palace, the Lama Temple and the Panda Garden. This comprehensive, expert-guided experience includes transport to and from the hotel and during the tour, plus lunch and entrance fees. So you don't have to worry about a thing.
Get your camera ready and be amazed by all that China has to offer its visitors. Learn about its history, culture and people on a tour designed for curious travellers.
- Explore Beijing and its landmarks in the company of an expert guide.
- Travel in the comfort of private transport
- Discover the Summer Palace and all its nooks and crannies
- See the Lama Temple and learn about the Tibetan Buddhist religion
- Have fun watching the pandas playing and resting in the Panda Garden
- Tour of Beijing including the Summer Palace, the Lama Temple and the Panda Garden
- Transport in air-conditioned luxury vehicle/mini van
- Professional guide
- Chinese-style lunch
Select participants and date
What to expect
Beijing is a city with an infinite number of attractions and places to visit. With this tour you will be able to visit the most famous places that you cannot leave out of your itinerary. The Summer Palace, the Lama Temple and the Panda Garden are a must-see and must-photograph on your trip to China.
Led by a professional guide, this tour is designed so that you don't have to worry about anything but enjoying yourself. It includes lunch, entrance fees, transport during the tour, as well as pick-up and drop-off at your hotel.
On this experience, you will visit the Lama Temple, one of the most important temples in the city and a landmark for Tibetan Buddhists. You will be able to admire its five colourful halls decorated with murals and sacred objects. You will also see a huge 18-metre statue of Maitreya Buddha.
You will then arrive at the Summer Palace, renovated in the 19th century by the Dowager Empress Cixi and declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This palace is full of decorations, precious objects and boasts one of the most spectacular parks in the city, including an artificial lake.
Your experience will be completed with a visit to the Panda Garden, one of the most typical attractions in China. There you can see this cute species of bear, interacting with their peers, playing, sleeping, eating and doing tricks - a spectacle of nature!